Options

Can they just re-release the vinyls???

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
The prices are too frigging outrageous and it pisses me off. Sorry, just a late night rant after looking at the bay. :evil:
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    What are you looking for??
  • Options
    JflyJfly Posts: 3
    The prices are too frigging outrageous and it pisses me off. Sorry, just a late night rant after looking at the bay. :evil:

Prices definitely outrageous. I agree. Just re-release them!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,397
    I want the No Code CD with the Polaroids inside!!!! :mrgreen:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,840
    I think a lot depends on how they will sell. In the 'real' world, Ten, VS and Vitalogy were their most popular albums. They re-release them and people who haven't listened to PJ in years will go out and buy them. Sure Binaural will sell out in a heartbeat here, but out there?
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Pap wrote:
    I've got a no code CD u can have pm me
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Pap wrote:
    I've got a no code CD u can have pm me

Thank you! Pm sent! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    :clap:

• Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    Pap wrote:

Have you checked any shops that sell used CDs?
    I know these regularly show up at the shops I go to, I can grab one for you if you want...
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    lotsalemon wrote:
    Pap wrote:

Have you checked any shops that sell used CDs?
    I know these regularly show up at the shops I go to, I can grab one for you if you want...
    Yep, just bought one last week & I believe they had another one there, let me know if you need me to go see or give them a call to hold it!

And yes, RELEASE the vinyl!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much you guys (lotsalemon and kellanazzie)! :D I managed to sort something out with juddboz80 . :mrgreen:
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    have you checked this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=187969
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    someday, i will spin Lost Dogs again....
    and someday, i will spin Benny Hall for the first time. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    mfc2006 wrote:

you sold lost dogs?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 wrote:

you sold lost dogs?

I gave it to my brother-in-law as a gift a couple of years ago. So, I get to listen to it maybe once a year.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Pap wrote:
    Thank you so much you guys (lotsalemon and kellanazzie)! :D I managed to sort something out with juddboz80 . :mrgreen:
    Excellent! Love a found puppy!
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    Excellent! Love a found puppy!

:D
  • Options
    I really don't get why they don't do this. even if not for the public, but take pre orders from the fanclub and have a deadline for orders and voila, costs the band nothing and the fans are happy.

unless it's a licensing issue with sony.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I really don't get why they don't do this. even if not for the public, but take pre orders from the fanclub and have a deadline for orders and voila, costs the band nothing and the fans are happy.

That would make sense. But you could be absolutely right about the licensing problem.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625

That would make sense. But you could be absolutely right about the licensing problem.

They are still licensed for CD and digital though right? Wouldn't that be the same?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,105
    I'm with you. The prices are so fucking irritating. I am lucky enough to own a lot on vinyl but there are still a couple I just wanna spin the crap out of including Benaroya Hall