Options

Looking for RSD records, But who is not....

cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
I am usually in a place where I can get to my local record store for RSD and play against the lines and get my wants, however not this time as I am in Fairbanks, AK with no record store and the closest is over 400 miles in Anchorage and no they don't have the following...So if anyone wants to help me out...This is my list...Which is everyones list I am sure...Pay ya double... :shock:

1. Eddie Vedder "Love Boat Captain"
2. Brad "Water Deep"...Stone...You are the man!!!!!
3. Mike McCready and Star Anna "Move On"....Cmon...Its Mike
4. Po and the 4fathers "Kingdon Come"...BOOM....Thats all I have to say
5. Black Keys "El Camino" Double LP
6. Death Cab for Cuties "Code and Keys"....

Anyone....Avalon says they have them...I am a B'ham guy thats kinda fucked...Please help me...Avalon, nor Everyday will...Please anyone....!!!!!
I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Will be setting off shortly :) have written down your list...funnily enough it's the same as mine...
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    JUST got off the phone, people have been there really early and raiding the store!! Im a 30min train trip away! Goddammit I should have camped overnight on the street
  • Options
    Called around & off to a lesser known town instead where there are 2 record shops, equally as stocked, but not as rammed. It will be mine, Oh yes. It WILL be mine.
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    A "Thank You" Bump.....
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...