Options

Aussie Aussie Aussie

traceysimpsontraceysimpson Posts: 326
edited April 2012 in Other Music
Wow awesome news Goyte now has the no1 sing in the US !!!

Awesome news for our little place downunder !!!!
Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives
Choosing the shiny ones instead
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    albert83albert83 Saskatoon, SK Posts: 109
    Oi! Oi! Oi!
  • Options
    Matt of TassieMatt of Tassie Hobart Tasmania Posts: 72
    :D
    The world awaits just up the stairs,leave the pain for someone else.
  • Options
    YAY!!!!
  • Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    He's a Belgian really you know ;)
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Yeah as I was commenting in another thread about Gotye it's the first Aussie song in 12 years to make it to no 1 on US charts. This guy comes from my home town and it's awesome that he's doing so well with such a stellar song! May he continue to have success.
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    This guy is just fucking brilliant in so many ways! (And articulate. And hot!) I don't usually keep up with new music, but I can't get enough of him! Have y'all heard his other stuff - solo and with his old band, The Basics - and seen his other videos? They're all amazing. And versatile! And his live performances look amazing too (from what I can tell on YouTube). I just love the emotion that seems to go into them - and come out of them. And I love how subtle, yet powerful, it can be. Like how, in the video for Someone That I Used to Know, he can create such a mood just with his body language - his gaze and breath and expressions - without even moving. And he seems like such an intelligent and down-to-earth guy in his interviews (which makes him incredibly attractive). Too bad his U.S. tour ends tomorrow! Anyone here ever seen him live?