Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    MissJam81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Cant wait til June, so I can meet you all, and you can all tell me in person how much my threads here suck!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: boohoo to me! :lol::lol:
    why they suck??all ok,.express your self..no problem..enjoy the forum and stay to positive :D

aw! thanks Dimitri! I was hoping you were going to cheer me up :D:D Its cos I got a "bye bye" before and someone else said" this has been posted before!" as Ive been trying hard to be accepted by people who have been here for God knows how long, like when you're new at school kind of thing, and those things make me feel silly :( stupid I know!
    oh,its ok..this happens in a public forum,no problem..have fun,be your self,enjoy..
    so what if something said before.some people are old.. :lol::lol::lol:
    so great people here you can meet.and make friends..trust me the most are great,i made friends for life via this forum :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    aw, thats great to know, and yeah I agree with you, there are lots of people who are just so nice, and Ive been having a great laugh since I joined! I cant wait to meet them :thumbup: thanks u've been great!
    ps: I should probably toughen up and stop being so sensitive too :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    aw, thats great to know, and yeah I agree with you, there are lots of people who are just so nice, and Ive been having a great laugh since I joined! I cant wait to meet them :thumbup: thanks u've been great!
    be your self.and dont care what people think they know about you.they dont know shit ...you know which to trust and which to open your self...
    the rest dont count
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    MissJam81 wrote:
    be your self.and dont care what people think they know about you.they dont know shit ...you know which to trust and which to open your self...
    the rest dont count

thank you :)

tune in PJ Radio!!! your song is on! :thumbup:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm listening to Mama bird sing her song to her new babies
    next to me outside the window

She wants them to know her ...
    and their song :D
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Thank you to everyone for the condolences and kind words. I appreciate it very much, and all the positive thoughts. It will be difficult, but we will be strong and get through it. She is at peace now. xo
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    wondering where the warm sunny day is.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    I'm packing all my "work stuff" today which included my ipod dock. So for the first time in seven years I'm without tunes at work. I'm going crazy. Thank goodness for the constant humming of my fan. Argh.

5:00 where are you? I need my music!
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hung over. Damn you wine and your hold on me!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    EmBleve wrote:
    my mom's gone. :cry: And I still love Pearl Jam and every one of you people who have touched my life, and you know who you are. Please keep us in your thoughts. Thank you so much.
    I'm sorry for your loss Embleve. What you have shared here with us, who you are, your lovely
    positivity and strength, tells me your Mama is a wonderful soul.
    Prayers for you and all who loved her.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    dinner.....I"M STARVED!!!
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    ALL THE AWESOME CONCERTS JUST ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    my mom's gone. :cry: And I still love Pearl Jam and every one of you people who have touched my life, and you know who you are. Please keep us in your thoughts. Thank you so much.
    I'm sorry for your loss Embleve. What you have shared here with us, who you are, your lovely
    positivity and strength, tells me your Mama is a wonderful soul.
    Prayers for you and all who loved her.

I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom as well. I can't imagine the pain you're going through right now. I will be thinking of you.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    I cannot decipher a single word among the scribbled notes made by a colleague.

And I generally pride myself on being able to decode physician handwriting!

:x
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    WOW... eMMI has (3 ) birthday threads going .... :P

Happy Birthday eMMI !!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    she is
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    looking for the exit ramp
  • Options
    I really just want to go home and do nothing.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Ashley Judd. :lol:
  • Options
    Bluegrass music. It's great to work to, if you need something a little different.

I have the weirdest Pandora stations. Alternative, baroque, and bluegrass.
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Bluegrass music. It's great to work to, if you need something a little different.

sounds like mine. just swap out baroque for absolutely NASTY rap. :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

sounds like mine. just swap out baroque for absolutely NASTY rap. :mrgreen:

:o
    :lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    We are the feeling you get in the golden state smiley_singing.gif

:D
  • Options
    pink
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    beer
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    avoiding mowing the lawn
  • Options
    You bring a symphony of words and thoughts, treasures have only begun -
    This mystic meeting gives my heart a glow....
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    oops I probably shouldn't have eaten that but Pizza tastes so good!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i don't want a large farva, i want a goddamn liter 'o cola
  • Options
    a comfortable bed ...