Options

ISO some wax..

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
Looking for the Zutons Tired of Hanging around Lp and any Paolo Nutini vinyl, preferably These Streets but I can't find it anywhere. Also looking to pick up some Strokes vinyl and the long sought after Singles Soundtrack and Candlebox lp.

I would trade a combo of PJ 7" singles, xmas singles, Clear Jeremy 12" pic disc, Vs pic disc, Klausen Cloak and Veil AP, Bush Razorblade Suitcase, Velvet Revolver, Weezer Thank you lp and self titled, PJ20 lp...If anything you see above for trade you like and maybe you have an extra say Binaural or maybe RVM, then I would have much more to add to the table with regards to PJ lps and merch... Pm for questions or concerns.. :)

Timmahhhhh...
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Great guy to do business with!!!! Wish I could help u out man....ill check around to see if I can can find any your searching for!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Great guy to do business with!!!! Wish I could help u out man....ill check around to see if I can can find any your searching for!

Thanks Judd..I can't find the Zutons to save my life! Had it I thought on discogs until the seller contacted me to inform me it was only the JACKET! Totally ruined my day.. :twisted: lol..
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    juddboz80 wrote:

Thanks Judd..I can't find the Zutons to save my life! Had it I thought on discogs until the seller contacted me to inform me it was only the JACKET! Totally ruined my day.. :twisted: lol..
    That sucks man.....I've never heard of them.....is it older??
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:

That sucks man.....I've never heard of them.....is it older??

Nah, that album came out in '06. YouTube Zutons Valerie..you'll love it..And the sax player ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    joewalshdcjoewalshdc Posts: 948
    Kia ora from new zealand....hey gemm.com is my go to site for exactly this type of thing....is this the item youre after??

http://www.gemm.com/item/THE%2520ZUTONS ... 202121296/
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Couldn't ask for a better trader, someone should sort Timmy out. he's a gem :)
  • Options
    joewalshdc wrote:
    Kia ora from new zealand....hey gemm.com is my go to site for exactly this type of thing....is this the item youre after??

Thank you Joe..That is it...
    :D

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    joewalshdc wrote:

Did you order it Timmy???
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Aussie357 wrote:
    joewalshdc wrote:

Did you order it Timmy???
    You mean, "Did you order it, Timmmaaahhhh!!!??? :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I have Strokes vinyl to trade. PM me and we'll work out a swap.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Timmy (Federer) vs Cartman (Djokovic) bump :)

Tennis + Southpark = Brilliant! They should hand out radios with South Park sound effects at the US Open, hehe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npB4BoymPLI
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Timmy (Federer) vs Cartman (Djokovic) bump :)

Tennis + Southpark = Brilliant! They should hand out radios with South Park sound effects at the US Open, hehe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npB4BoymPLI

Omg Su...LMFAO...! That's hysterical.. :)

Got the Zutons, and didn't have to trade nothing either ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Timmy---

A friend of mine has Razorblade & he never listens to his vinyl. Let me see what I can do!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Timmy---

A friend of mine has Razorblade & he never listens to his vinyl. Let me see what I can do!

Thanks Matt..But Razorblade is one I have For Trade..Let's hope your friend has sixteen stone and doesn't play that ;) lol..

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Timmy---

Thanks Matt..But Razorblade is one I have For Trade..Let's hope your friend has sixteen stone and doesn't play that ;) lol..

whoops! misread your post, man. he does have some Strokes LP's as well.....which albums do you need?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Think I found it for ya!

PM sent! :D
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011