Go get them.....

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    At first glance those prices seem insane. Could be wrong though since I'm not up on all my poster knowledge.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    A little pricey ...but the guy does have a lot of hard to find prints
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Prices seem crazy high to me too -- are they nicely framed, etc since its from a gallery? Otherwise I can't see a single print that seems even reasonable right now?
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Those prices are stupid high, excect in my opinion the U2/pj s/n
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    KL40564KL40564 Posts: 71
    So... who is Richard Wood? I thought the Ames brothers still did all the art.

Or... is 'Richard Wood' some play on words?
    www.IamCorrect.com
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    WAYYYYY Overpriced. Come on, man. Is this YOUR gallery or something? :roll:
  • Options
    man_uv_the_hourman_uv_the_hour Toronto Posts: 107
    I thought the prices were crazy too. EB price on the Edmonton Emek is average about $130? people mostly trying to get $200 for it if it's possible. This guy is advertising that print for $195 pounds, I believe? Which is just over $300 american/canadian. a little much.... didn't bother looking up the other ones.
  • Options
    ThePedroThePedro Posts: 330
    KL40564 wrote:
    So... who is Richard Wood? I thought the Ames brothers still did all the art.

Or... is 'Richard Wood' some play on words?[/quote
    Dick Wood :lol::lol:
    "Is it just me or is common sense not that common anymore"
  • Options
    I actually got my White Stripes Winnipeg poster (one of 250) from him and it was cheaper than it went for on ebay. I was very happy with the purchase.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    The U2/PJ Honolulu print is a decent price.
  • Options
    I thought the prices were crazy too. EB price on the Edmonton Emek is average about $130? people mostly trying to get $200 for it if it's possible. This guy is advertising that print for $195 pounds, I believe? Which is just over $300 american/canadian. a little much.... didn't bother looking up the other ones.

in the details, it does say that it's signed, numbered, embossed, and doodled. I could see paying that for a doodled emek.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

in the details, it does say that it's signed, numbered, embossed, and doodled. I could see paying that for a doodled emek.

this....

you gotta dig a little deeper.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,606
    this is an art gallery, also note that it is in the UK.
  • Options
    :fp: No conspiracy theory here. RGG is a well-established art gallery in the UK that tends to focus on modern art, mostly Gig poster Art and some vinyl toy art. Like any gallery, they're prices are a little higher but they are reputable, trustworthy and run some great sales once in awhile. They've been around for at least 10yrs(probably longer) and I've never had any issues with anything I've ordered from them. No, I don't think op is connected with them. Was probably just trying to let peeps know that have been looking. Hell, if you are? Hit me up, we need to talk about a group discount.. :lol: