Options

FS DC 06 Reaper Framed (SOLD)

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
I have decided to part with another one of my framed posters. This time it's the reaper from DC 06. This poster was framed using supplies from the Hoff, and is NOT dry mounted. I used pocket corners to secure the poster to the backing. I will ship this poster in the US ONLY, and was going to UPS to have them package it properly. I would estimate shipping to be about $50-60, but may be a little off due to the size of this one. I hope to post pictures soon. I am looking for $225 plus shipping for the framed poster.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/38168

If someone just wants the poster alone, not the framing, I may do that, but I would ask for $175 plus shipping for that transaction.

If you want pics prior to me posting them here, please just PM me.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    beautiful poster
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    beautiful poster

and good price since this used to fetch $250-$300 easily.
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    beautiful poster

and good price since this used to fetch $250-$300 easily.
    great..that is the reason this forum suppose to be at the first place...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    oh man, i want! sadly the funds disagree with me. good luck to whoever has the dough; this is such a great poster.
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Please feel free to offer a reduced price then listed, I would entertain prices close to those listed above.
  • Options
    stickman81stickman81 Posts: 437
    good poster...i, too, wish i had the funds to buy...
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    Great Prices Bump!!

Awesome show and awesome poster. I am staring at mine right now... this is a steal!
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    Please feel free to offer a reduced price then listed, I would entertain prices close to those listed above.

dang you! you're evil and playing on my poster addiction. ok, i'm sending a pm.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,557
    ahill721 wrote:
    I have decided to part with another one of my framed posters. This time it's the reaper from DC 06. This poster was framed using supplies from the Hoff, and is NOT dry mounted. I used pocket corners to secure the poster to the backing. I will ship this poster in the US ONLY, and was going to UPS to have them package it properly. I would estimate shipping to be about $50-60, but may be a little off due to the size of this one. I hope to post pictures soon. I am looking for $225 plus shipping for the framed poster.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/38168

If someone just wants the poster alone, not the framing, I may do that, but I would ask for $175 plus shipping for that transaction.

If you want pics prior to me posting them here, please just PM me.

Thanks

$175 asking price for this poster is VERY reasonable and is the current going rate.

Good luck.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore