Options

* PJ20 - Day 2 Bootleg * FREE

Mike_McQMike_McQ Posts: 105
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Greetings,

With all the negative vibes in the news lately, I felt now would be a better time than any to share some music with ya'll.

The audio is at good listening levels, tracks are individually cut, and little had to be done to clean it. It's my very first bootleg, so naturally there are some flaws.

Day 2 is all I have right now, as Day one suffered irreparable wind damage to at least 4 songs.

Any suggestions how I get it out to folks the most efficient way?

Mike_McQ
Mike_McQ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    You allready know what I think and this is deffintely a great idea and very cool of you. Everyone could use some Pj20 love to remember why we're all here in the first place......or just to hear some kick~ass music! Either way..good stuff! :D Let me know if you need help with anything?
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    I would say up it to a digital file sharing site like mediafire, deposit file.....
  • Options
    ten2o3ten2o3 Wausau, WI Posts: 225
    Nice! I could use a better day 2 copy. The one I have has all the talking split onto separate tracks.
    9/3/11 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    9/4/11 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    10/19/14 St. Paul
    10/20/14 Milwaukee (Yield in full!!!)
  • Options
    I left the talk on the tracks. either leading on to a song, or leading out. I suppose I will just send out copies to like 20 folks and let them spread to 20 and so on.

My day 2 has little to no wind damage, and the recorder wasn't touched or moved for the entire three hours. I think folks will be pleased.

McQ
    Mike_McQ
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Mike_McQ wrote:
    I left the talk on the tracks. either leading on to a song, or leading out. I suppose I will just send out copies to like 20 folks and let them spread to 20 and so on.

My day 2 has little to no wind damage, and the recorder wasn't touched or moved for the entire three hours. I think folks will be pleased.

McQ
    I would love to hear your recording. The guy I was sitting Next to also taped and I've also heard a great source from a friend on another board. I would love to hear what your sounds like.

Cheers.
  • Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    What a way to welcome in Spring with last years last day of Summer!! Would love to hear what you have done!!

Cheers,
    Barger

:clap::clap::clap:
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    Neosurfer79Neosurfer79 Posts: 290
    If you record it, they will listen!
    Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Of you were to give me a copy, I vouch to make 10-15 more copies to spread, just let me know, just bought a spindle of 100 blanks, so I could handle giving away 30-40 discs!!!
  • Options
    I'm checking into a resource I have that has a multiple 10 disc burner. But i'll be making copies all weekend. Those interested so far and future interested folks, inbox me and i'll give you my address. Send a SASE to my house and i'll turn around that day and kick it back out.

Thank for the interest. I'll cover the discs, if you guys pay for the return shipping. Spread joy today folks!

Mike_McQ
    Mike_McQ
  • Options
    Amendment to my last post. I figured it out and I have all 33 songs and the long Intro on 1 disc. MP3 format 128k bit rate. I have a fresh set of discs to burn, so if your interested PM me and i'll kick you out a copy no problem.

Thanks,
    Mike_McQ
    Mike_McQ