Options

Laptop Bag For Patagonia PJ20 Bag????

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm in
    that's the moss from the aforementioned verse...
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    I will also throw in. Need some contact info. Someone PM me.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    *****UPDATE***********

I have been contacted by someone that wishes to remain unknown will donate a PJ20 Backpack to Brion!!!!! The bag is brand new and unused and never opened. They are truly generous for this kind act and it will definitely make us all happy. For those of you that donated the money already I figured I would refund it once Brion receives the bag just in case there is a mixup. If anyone wishes to have the money returned now please let me know and I will make sure you get it back. I am so excited that Brion will be getting a bag and am so grateful to all of those who wanted to help. Please let me know if anyone has any concerns. Thanks!!!!

Chris
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    cmalisze wrote:
    *****UPDATE***********

I have been contacted by someone that wishes to remain unknown will donate a PJ20 Backpack to Brion!!!!! The bag is brand new and unused and never opened. They are truly generous for this kind act and it will definitely make us all happy. For those of you that donated the money already I figured I would refund it once Brion receives the bag just in case there is a mixup. If anyone wishes to have the money returned now please let me know and I will make sure you get it back. I am so excited that Brion will be getting a bag and am so grateful to all of those who wanted to help. Please let me know if anyone has any concerns. Thanks!!!!

Chris
    HOLY SHIT!!! Wow. That's so awesome. Whoever you are, thank you for your generosity.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    cmalisze wrote:
    *****UPDATE***********

Chris

The people around here are awesome.
  • Options
    WOW! I am speechless. To whoever you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I think this will help my wife and I recover from this whole nightmare. Faith in humanity is not easy to hold on to when you are so deeply violated, but this community has helped to restore my faith. Again, thank you to EVERYONE who blindly supported someone who they don't even know. I have great faith that Pearl Jam has kept us all together and will never tear us apart.
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    Suziemay wrote:
    cmalisze wrote:
    *****UPDATE***********

Chris
    HOLY SHIT!!! Wow. That's so awesome. Whoever you are, thank you for your generosity.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Suziemay wrote:
    cmalisze wrote:
    *****UPDATE***********

Chris

THIS!

What an awesome thing to do!! Jacked at the folks around here, truly world class!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Suziemay wrote:
    cmalisze wrote:
    *****UPDATE***********

Chris
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    SO AWESOME!
    :clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    Congrats brother, I hope it brings you some peace for you and your wife. And a big THANK YOU to the donator for such an generous act. Well done!! :D
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    great and wonderful effort! this is just incredible to see! best wishes :thumbup:
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    Just checking in.....the donor provided me with a tracking number for the backpack and Brion should receive it within 5 days!!!! Once he confirms that he received the bag I will refund everyone's money!!! If you would like your donation back sooner please let me know.

Chris
  • Options
    IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE.....is what I heard my wife screaming as she ran thru the house. We are both eternally grateful to everyone who donated or posted or cared. It truly is a beautiful community we are a part of. It's perfect....THANK YOU to CMALISZE AND THE ANONYMOUS PERSON SO MUCH. You have changed our lives. Brion
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    :D:D:D
    So glad this all worked out.
    I'm very happy for you.
    Awesome job "Backpack donator" and everyone in this wonderful community of ours! :thumbup: :-D
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    great story!

does that mean I can have your laptop bag?
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    Brion received the bag!!!!!! I have issued a refund to everyone that donated originally. Please let me know if there are any issues to those that gave! Thanks again and I look forward to helping others out.

Chris
  • Options
    Brion, if you need money, I'll buy your copy of "Under the Table and Dreaming" for $200. Paypal is ready.
    7/27/1992: Lollapalooza, St. Louis; 7/11/1995: Soldier Field, Chicago
    7/2/1998: Riverport, St. Louis; 7/3/1998: Sandstone, KC; 10/9/2000: Rosemont Horizon, Chicago; 10/12/2000 Sandstone, KC; 6/12/2003: Sanstone, KC; 6/13/2003 MAC Center, Omaha