Which songs do you find yourself putting on repeat???

MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST!!!! reason why is cos when Eddie says: " .... oh and the barrel waits trigger shakes, aimed right at my head, wont you help me?? help me from myself!!!..." I get goose bumps all over!!! :-D

GOT SOME!!!- simply because its an awesome tune that makes me want to jump around and dance like a fool!!! :lol:
Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878

absolute beauty! Eddie sounding amazing as ever...
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    MissJam81 wrote:

and Mike solo.....heaven......
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    MissJam81 wrote:

I could watch Mike play guitar all day and night.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Miss TerriMiss Terri Bucksport, ME USA Posts: 24
    Well, lately it's been "Sad" and "Red Mosquito". But it does tend to change from week to week, which is ANOTHER reason that I love PJ.....so many styles and genres. :)
    Makes much more sense to live in the present tense....

Vedder-Boston 6/16/2011
    Pearl Jam~Worcester, MA 10/15/2013
    Pearl Jam~Fenway Park 8/07/2016
    MissJam81 wrote:

definitely... If heaven exists the music they play there is Mike Playing guitar....
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Down-because I feel so uplifted when I hear that song!! :D

Nothingman-because the beauty of it gets to me every single time I hear it, no matter what version I hear!! :clap::clap:
    "A beacon on dry land"
    MissJam81 wrote:

definitely... If heaven exists the music they play there is Mike Playing guitar....
    Like.... :)
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    MissJam81 wrote:
    STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST!!!! reason why is cos when Eddie says: " .... oh and the barrel waits trigger shakes, aimed right at my head, wont you help me?? help me from myself!!!..." I get goose bumps all over!!! :-D

:D Gold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqpyifeiTXM

and another gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekGppV19P8w
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Pap wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

:D Gold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqpyifeiTXM

and another gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekGppV19P8w

awesome!!! I love the live version too: " Ah and the barrel waits, trigger shakes, aimed at my fucking head!!" whoooop!!!!

Love both videos, thank u :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • mcgavinjmcgavinj Idaho Falls, ID, USA Posts: 311
    It was Alive when I was 13 years old!

oh my days!!! they're all awesome, but Black!!! I cry every time!!! It takes me right back to school days, what a song! the words are amazing.... If I listen to that song in Manchester in June I'll die!!!!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Come Back- It gets me choked up thinking about my sister and father and wishing they'd, for one second, be able to come back......To get over being choked up I rock out and hope they can hear my plea.

On a more uplifting note- Love Boat Captain....love Boom's organ......

:roll: ummm you know what I mean
  • MissJam81 wrote:

oh my days!!! they're all awesome, but Black!!! I cry every time!!! It takes me right back to school days, what a song! the words are amazing.... If I listen to that song in Manchester in June I'll die!!!!!!

absolutely, best lyrics ever :) same here! i'm praying for them to play Black in Berlin... !! :)
  • lcusicklcusick Posts: 310
    It depends on my mood: release, comeback, black, wishlist, pilates, man of the hour, state of love and trust,unthought known,just breathe,indifference, do the evolution etc. Too many to name :mrgreen:
    PermaLogic wrote:
    Come Back- It gets me choked up thinking about my sister and father and wishing they'd, for one second, be able to come back......To get over being choked up I rock out and hope they can hear my plea.

On a more uplifting note- Love Boat Captain....love Boom's organ......

:roll: ummm you know what I mean

Im sorry about your sister and Father... Come back is a beautiful song. remember to live each day at the time, and look after yourself .
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    release
    rerelease
    repeat
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Insignificance
    Of The Girl
    All Those Yesterdays

These are my "repeat" songs as of late...not sure why, they're just sticking in my brain.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Mostly all of them in a way, you end up aquiring about 20 or more versions of different songs over the years if your like me, sometimes media player decides to play about 15 versions of alive in a row, I don't mind but it drives the fella nuts. He's not like us you see. :?
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    NOT FOR YOU
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: Noblesville 
  • Release and Last Exit. Damn! Want to listen to them now but I fear that I will break out in song in my quiet office :oops: :oops:
  • at the moment Black from Berlin 2010. the crowd is amazing. the part where eddie sings the oooh oooh really faintly is barely audible, but so beautiful.
    black red yellow and get right too, cant get enough of them
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    It changes from month to month. Right now its "crown of thorns" from pj20, "love boat captain" and any version of "last exit"
  • kscolattikscolatti Posts: 3
    this week its of the girl, or all of binaural.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Almost every time I here Green Disease I punch it right back up. :mrgreen:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    Right now, I am repeating Release, Off He Goes, Do the Evolution, and I am Mine before I can make myself go into work. Now I'm afraid to start my day without those songs :nono:
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE