Comments

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,934
    Chicken still available o_O
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    I can't believe it's still there - I think this is an awesome poster
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    Happy JulioHappy Julio Posts: 161
    Get your chicken while it's still available. A bucket of chicken here! We'll put KFC to shame! $37!
    2006 PJ/Petty Milwaukee Night 1
    2007 Lollapalooza Chicago
    2013 Wrigley Chicago
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
  • Options
    RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    Wow this awesome poster still there....
  • Options
    Now this is a good poster!!!! Here is a high res image. Makes Sao Paulo look like a kid made it.

http://www.kentaylor.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/pj.jpg

Huh! Wonder what could have gone so wrong? :oops:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I dont think anything is wrong. Im glad they printed a bunch of these...it gives everyone that wants one the opportunity to get one. :)

Now on the other hand the Flippers/Traders that bought one immediately at 9:00 PST in hopes of selling or trading... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    MedozK wrote:
    I dont think anything is wrong. Im glad they printed a bunch of these...it gives everyone that wants one the opportunity to get one. :)

Now on the other hand the Flippers/Traders that bought one immediately at 9:00 PST in hopes of selling or trading... :lol::lol:

Agreed. It wasn't meant to needle the print or the process. ;)

I do wonder if there's some poster fatigue, as well. This actually is a nice print. It seems early on, some folks were snatching up every single poster. At some point, enough's enough.

But, then again, the Keep America Beautiful Indian is lurking somewhere. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7OHG7tHrNM
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, Can't believe this is still available. It is spectacular, very cool detail and an Epic poster in my opinion. I got the AP and those went very fast, go get this, you will not be disappointed.
    IF anyone got the Variant I may be interested in acquiring it....Thanks.
    Chris.
    Post edited by P34RL J4MM3R on
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, Can't believe this is still available. It is spectacular, very cool detail and and Epic poster in my opinion. I got the AP and those went very fast, go get this, you will not be disappointed.
    IF anyone got the Variant I may be interested in acquiring it....Thanks.
    Chris.

I really like it, but I only get posters of shows I went to(except the RedMosquito poster) and there are enough of them out there I still need.
    Post edited by RedMosquito22 on
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    Now this is a good poster!!!! Here is a high res image. Makes Sao Paulo look like a kid made it.

In my opinion this poster looks amazing, but Sao Paulo is much better !!

http://www.kentaylor.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/pj.jpg

• Options
    raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    seems like there was a very small amount of posters for sale at the show. I know people who were there when doors opened and all say same thing. That posters were stocked at stands in very small qts especially compared to other years since this was a 60k + crowd. So seems like a lot maybe never made it down south and are now on sale here.

Kind of nice if it is so to be able to buy here with no hassle that comes vs. buying at shows.
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,066
    Font can ruin a poster for me, in some instances that's my problem with Klausen's work, the same could be said for this Taylor.
  • Options
    No more chicken!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Pearl JimPearl Jim Posts: 182
    WHOA - This print is GORGEOUS in person!!!!!
    Kudos to all the positive reviews on this one -
    convinced a hesitant buyer ~ who is now very happy :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Pearl Jim wrote:
    +1 Just got my tube. STUNNING. I knew it was going to look great in person but this just totally surpassed my expectations!
  • Options
    gus stillsgus stills Posts: 339
    Agreed. I buy a lot of posters--way too many--and this one immediately is one of the finest I own. Beautiful colors, detail, and it's huge! Gonna luck stunning framed, though it'll take a while to save up before this one makes it to the framers...
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    If anyone has buyers remorse PLEASE let me know!!!

:)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    Suziemay wrote:
    Pearl Jim wrote:
    +1 Just got my tube. STUNNING. I knew it was going to look great in person but this just totally surpassed my expectations!

I was surprised by the colors! The internet picture doesn't do it justice! The colors are beautiful in person. I was definitely surprised when I first opened it!
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    Neosurfer79Neosurfer79 Posts: 290
    Now I want one!
    Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Got mine today...beautiful colours, the blues are really something in person. :D

https://twitter.com/unclespaggles/statu ... 9779747841
    Post edited by Spags on
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    I can't wait any more, mine haven't arrived yet!
    México 24/11/2011
  • Options
    Just to advise those in the shipping dept for posters that the poster was wrapped in such a manner that the end was hanging out considerably (i.e. not protected by the protective paper) - thus when pulling the print out of the tube in which it was wrapped tightly it damaged along the exposed edge. I understand the poster not being able to be returned given it is sold in as is condition, but placing it in the tube in a manner in which damage cannot be prevented is another issue. I am still happy with the print for the price, just a shame about the artwork being damaged unnecessarily.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    edited March 2012
    Spags wrote:
    Got mine today...beautiful colours, the blues are really something in person. :D

https://twitter.com/unclespaggles/statu ... 9779747841

you're right (your write), I can appreciate the colours better from your pic, glad you got it, I didn't want it, so it's ok to me... not having second thoughts on this one... and with the two I bought either...
    Post edited by javis el errante on
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    This poster looks amazing in person!
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    Yesterday I received this beauty, looks amazing!!
    México 24/11/2011
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I was just admiring my print again.... stunning.

No wonder BK said on ebeans that Ken Taylor's birdie was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the other birdies :lol::lol::lol: There was a post on ebeans that was knocking Brad's Curitiba poster, think they might have said Munk One's was better.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Holy bananas!!! How did I miss this one?

buyers remorse anyone? :D