Options

McCready Global Event NYC

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Any Lost Dogs gonna be there???.... :mrgreen:
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    When, where, and is Mike going to be there?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

1 week from today, Houndstooth pub NYC 1pm till...No Code and Tangiers Blues Band performing.. 8-)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:

1 week from today, Houndstooth pub NYC 1pm till...No Code and Tangiers Blues Band performing.. 8-)
    Any other day it would be fine for me. I'm busy next Saturday. Thanks for the info!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    Hmmmmm........... perhaps.......... :D:D:D
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:

Oh you fkn are! No merch for you!!! :lol:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:

Oh you fkn are! No merch for you!!! :lol:

Why you gotta be such a bully????
    Hit me where it hurts........... :lol::lol::lol:
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Looks like it's just us Timmy.
    Mmmmmm....... Beer!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:

Mmmmmmm...merch. ;) and beer.

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:

Mmmmmmm...merch. ;) and beer.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Only if Chad promises to behave :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Chad... Do you promise? ;)

I don't... :mrgreen:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Chad... Do you promise? ;)

I don't... :mrgreen:

Ahhhhhhhhh................. NO!!! :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    Jesse and I are gonna be there (but you already knew that)!!!! 8-)

\m/(>_<)\m/
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • Options
    Jesse and I are gonna be there (but you already knew that)!!!! 8-)

\m/(>_<)\m/

;):D

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    had no idea this was even happening. i'm gonna try to make it.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all