Options

Cloak and Veil...

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Jigsaw puzzle. Does anybody have this? And if so, how long did it take to finish? It was and impulse buy, and now I am about to impulsively throw it all over the fkn place!!! Im used to 150pc ones for my kids but this is insane!..
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    :lol:
    Don't have it but I love throwing puzzles all over the place. :x
    Lemme know if ya need a hand. I'm your guy! 8-)
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I've got the poster...not the puzzle.....don't give up so easily....you can do it!!!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    288xrau.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    288xrau.jpg

I think my "weed" has contributed to my inability to get this going. The signature was a breeze..but all this black if making me crazy!!
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Ha, Ha, Ha!!!! ;). Drink you a fifth of Jack and it will come to you
  • Options
    Ha, Ha, Ha!!!! ;). Drink you a fifth of Jack and it will come to you

Robley if I do that it will end up being the Klad Blausen.. :P I always had trouble getting the square in the circle hole when I was a kid..At least I got a cool lunch box outta the deal... ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    how many pieces is it?
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I got my wife a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle of the cover of the Beatles' White Album, and she finished it in about three days.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    how many pieces is it?

500+...and to dankind..It has been handed of to the wife and my 11 year old! :) .I gave up..

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Just for everyones info as well..The art prints and these frickin puzzles are still available at thefadedlineclothing.com site..Art print, not PJ.. ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    I've got the poster...not the puzzle.....don't give up so easily....you can do it!!!!!

"Rip his fuckin head off"... :P

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    pjradio wrote:
    288xrau.jpg

I think my "weed" has contributed to my inability to get this going. The signature was a breeze..but all this black if making me crazy!!
    Awesome!!!! Lay off the wacky tobaccy and a 10 piece puzzle won't seem like a 5 million piece puzzle!!! Tell me this....is the puzzle rated 3 years and up????? :D:D
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    HAHA Great stuff, I have the poster if you need any help :mrgreen::mrgreen: You should listen to the boot for some inspiration ;) it was a kick ass show!!!!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Me and my daughter had a great time doing this puzzle. It was tough but it took us 4 or 5 days. Once you get all the black done it goes easy.

Buy one of the puzzle kits so u can keep it on there.

Dont forget these are signed and numbered to.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Me and my daughter had a great time doing this puzzle. It was tough but it took us 4 or 5 days. Once you get all the black done it goes easy.

Yup, got the puzzle kit and outline is done! The Sig was the first and easiest part Don ;) Me and my sons are finishing this badboy tomorrow!..Really cool piece still available for our Pearl Jam kiddies out there. Snatch it up people while ya still can..

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

Yup, got the puzzle kit and outline is done! The Sig was the first and easiest part Don ;) Me and my sons are finishing this badboy tomorrow!..Really cool piece still available for our Pearl Jam kiddies out there. Snatch it up people while ya still can..

I love it. It looks great. Im going to framee it and show my doctor Im not retarded as he once called me. or did he call mw DUM :lol:
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    dwhite76 wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

I love it. It looks great. Im going to framee it and show my doctor Im not retarded as he once called me. or did he call mw DUM :lol:

Your Doctor sounds like a stand-up guy, and knows what he's talking about!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

I love it. It looks great. Im going to frame it and show my doctor Im not retarded as he once called me. or did he call mw DUM :lol:

Your Doctor sounds like a stand-up guy, and knows what he's talking about!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Funny guy we got hear :lol: Keep it up and Ill revoke your furry farm membership :x
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    Geez Don, why you gotta be like that??? :lol::lol::lol:
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......