Options

Band of Skulls NYC Webster Hall 3/22 2 tix for $30

SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Selling 2 tickets to Band of Skulls at Webster Hall on Thursday 3/22. Both for $30. PM if you're interested! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Suziemay wrote:
    Selling 2 tickets to Band of Skulls at Webster Hall on Thursday 3/22. Both for $30. PM if you're interested! :D

They were playing a mile from me tonight, but unfortunately I couldn't make it tonight. If anyone's not familiar with their stuff, definitely check them out and buy these tickets from Suziemay if you are in the area. Hope to check them out next time their in town for sure.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Better Dan wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    They were playing a mile from me tonight, but unfortunately I couldn't make it tonight. If anyone's not familiar with their stuff, definitely check them out and buy these tickets from Suziemay if you are in the area. Hope to check them out next time their in town for sure.
    Thanks! :) I totally double booked myself and the other thing won, otherwise I'd be going to this, saw some videos of their live performance on youtube, looks pretty awesome. They sing that song in the Mustang commercial btw. Light of the Morning.