Options

Mother love bone

DEMON CLEANERDEMON CLEANER Posts: 242
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Looking to sell my mother love bone apple that is only 1 of 12 ever to be made for the album art work!ive had it about 12 years now and was looking for a serious buyer so I can pay off some debts.ive not seen another of these for sale anywhere so putting a price on the apple is extremely difficult.any questions please ask and yes this is the real McCoy.
COYS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Looking to sell my mother love bone apple that is only 1 of 12 ever to be made for the album art work!ive had it about 12 years now and was looking for a serious buyer so I can pay off some debts.ive not seen another of these for sale anywhere so putting a price on the apple is extremely difficult.any questions please ask and yes this is the real McCoy.

Wish i could afford this... but it'll be way out of my price range... good luck people
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    How much?
  • Options
    This is the hardest part about selling a cherished possession is putting a price on it.im not desperate at the moment so its not going to be cheap!i did post pictures of the apple on here about 4-5 years ago and received very nice comments about it.rite here goes £1500-2000.
    COYS!
  • Options
    Will try and post pics over the weekend as I'm at work at the moment.
    COYS!
  • Options
    Here is the link to my facebook page which has a picture of the promotional Apple which I think has been signed by Andy:

http://www.facebook.com/tylermaniacs

Was looking in the region of £1500 - £2000 if you are interested in buying it from me.
    COYS!