Options

Posters For Sale (Free shipping)

Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Free Shipping. All posters are 1st Edition unless noted. Any Questions PM me. May have some more Ill update the list if needed.

20050915.gif&w=2252005: Montreal 9/15 - $30
20060901.jpg&w=2252006: Spain (Klausen S/N) - $90
57main.jpg2007: Vic 8/2 (Klausen, S/N Purple Varient) - $75
2008_east_coast.jpg&w=2252008: Vedder East Coast Solo (Klausen) - $65
98main.jpg2009: Klausen Hawaii Art Print (S/N) - $90
20091006.jpg&w=2252009: LA 10/6 (Munk One S/N) - $60
20091030.jpg&w=2252009: Philly 10/30 (Tom Tomorrow) - $25
20090928.jpg&w=2252009: Salt Lake City (Klausen) 9/28 - $ 25
PEARL_JAM_Hartford_sm.jpg2010: Hartford 5/15 (Hampton) - $75
soundgarden-lollapalooza-emek-2010-sm.jpg2010: Soundgarden Lollapalooza (EMEK) - $55
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NoWayNoWay St. Louis Posts: 347
    I'll take the PJ20 Ames.
    St. Louis - 7/27/92, 4/22/03, 10/5/04, 5/4/10, 7/1/11 (EV), 10/3/14
    Chicago - 5/17/06, 8/21/08 (EV), 8/23/09, 7/19/13, 8/20/16
    Champaign - 4/23/03
    East Troy - 9/3/11, 9/4/11
    Kansas City - 5/3/10
    Las Vegas - 6/6/03
    Memphis - 6/20/09 (EV)
    Moline - 10/17/14
    Oklahoma City - 11/16/13
  • Options
    all PMs have been responded too. Thanks guys
  • Options
    just a quick tip.. just for what its worth.. I'm an impulse buyer, but I think your missing the impulse buyers like myself for not posting pics or links to pics of these posters. I know its alot of work, but I think you might sell more and sell them faster if you posted links to pics.. no harm no foul, just wanted to give my .02 ..
    "Wave to all my friends"
  • Options
    just a quick tip.. just for what its worth.. I'm an impulse buyer, but I think your missing the impulse buyers like myself for not posting pics or links to pics of these posters. I know its alot of work, but I think you might sell more and sell them faster if you posted links to pics.. no harm no foul, just wanted to give my .02 ..

Thanks, I was gonna post pics but I didnt get the chance yet. Probably will tomorrow.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Gee, thanks a lot. Now I might end up with some posters I didn't need either. :P
  • Options
    updated with pics...couple are gone.
  • Options
    the KC Emek.. thats pending..if its not sold, please PM me so I can buy.. LOL.. can paypal immediately
    "Wave to all my friends"
  • Options
    the KC Emek.. thats pending..if its not sold, please PM me so I can buy.. LOL.. can paypal immediately

alright ill let you know....so I guess the pictures worked
  • Options
    definately works!!! :D especially for impulse buyers like me.. not looking for anything specific..but whatever catches my eye :shock:
    "Wave to all my friends"
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Mcam55 wrote:

Yeah, I'm totally a visual person, so I'm not going to look at the images :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:

Yeah, I'm totally a visual person, so I'm not going to look at the images :mrgreen:

but look at all those pretty colors...
  • Options
    *update...All posters that have been paid for have shipped and i've removed them from the list, a few posters are pending. If you're interested in something PM me and make an offer. Ill probably be adding a few more to the list tonight or tomorrow
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Suziemay wrote:
    Gee, thanks a lot. Now I might end up with some posters I didn't need either. :P

:lol: me too
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

We probably should never hang out. We will end up broke, homeless with armfuls of posters and shoes! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

We probably should never hang out. We will end up broke, homeless with armfuls of posters and shoes! :lol::lol::lol:
    This being said now after I just went and bought more shoes now. And have posters on the way. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

every time I buy a new pair of shoes/boots...I think of you and cbg. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    bump :)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    This being said now after I just went and bought more shoes now. And have posters on the way. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

every time I buy a new pair of shoes/boots...I think of you and cbg. :lol::lol:
    Uh-oh. Somehow that doesn't seem like a good thing :lol::lol: Now lets hope cbg doesn't have a poster problem either otherwise the lot of us are doomed!
  • Options
    Tomorrow ill be shipping out about 6 posters that were bought the past few days. Still some goods ones left. PM me if you have any interest. Some of them im willing to negotiate, so shoot me an offer.
  • Options
    got christchurch 2009 in the mail last night and it looks amazing.
    i'm already in love with it.
    thank you so much for the speedy delivery.
  • Options
    Bump...got a few left
  • Options
    bump...
  • Options
    all 3 Alpine ones are now sold....
  • Options
    Lukin523Lukin523 Posts: 44
    Is the 2009 klausen Hawaii still available n do u know anyone that can get the nov 3 Sao paolo
  • Options
    Hawaii Klausen is available, i dont have any connections to get a Sao paolo though. Shoot me a PM>
  • Options
    free shipping bump