Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    ilockyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    I don't think they should spoil TOTD..yeah it's great but Hunger Strike is getting seriously old and is a TOTD 'hit' if that ever made sense. Been played/heard too many times...

Not for the average Joe Punter going to one show a tour and never in America it won't be. Has it been done in Europe at all?

My thoughts exactly. When I saw that X are the support for the tour, my first thought was "no chance for Hunger Strike" then. I'd fucking love to see it live, so I'm wholly championing Cornell to make an appearance on 21st June.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,235
    boyo79 wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    I don't think they should spoil TOTD..yeah it's great but Hunger Strike is getting seriously old and is a TOTD 'hit' if that ever made sense. Been played/heard too many times...

Not for the average Joe Punter going to one show a tour and never in America it won't be. Has it been done in Europe at all?

My thoughts exactly. When I saw that X are the support for the tour, my first thought was "no chance for Hunger Strike" then. I'd fucking love to see it live, so I'm wholly championing Cornell to make an appearance on 21st June.

I'm looking forward to X. That said, I'll not be going in to see them every night. Mudhoney and PJ was awesome in Canada, but 3 of 5 possible Mudhoney sets was enough. They didn't mix the set enough, and X almost certainly won't.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    standing tickets and side stage seats available for both Berlin concerts at http://www.tickets.de
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Looks like Man 2 is the only real possibility for CC to appear as a guest. He announced more solo dates, and they are all in different places to the dates PJ are playing but all so close.
    I hope he plays Berlin on the 2nd July... :-/
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Rossum20 wrote:
    Something tells me this is going to be an Eddie Vedder Tour of Europe as he hasn't toured Europe as a legitimate solo artist as of yet...come spring time would be my guess. Then the new PJ album will come out and they will want to promote it in their biggest market (US) with a full PJ tour over the summer. After that? Who knows. :mrgreen:

Amen!!!! Eddie in Europe would be amazing :))))
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    GOT MY NEW BRITISH PASSPORT!!! YAY!!!!! Biggest thing on my 'to do list' checked off!! :D

Oh & 112 days & counting...... 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    i wish I could go to Europe!! gotta go back home to NY to see fam when I get back or they will kill me lol
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    i wish I could go to Europe!! gotta go back home to NY to see fam when I get back or they will kill me lol
    :lol:

stay safe there...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    lol not much longer bro, im outta here March 26th!! cannot wait to get back home and sleep in a normal sized bed and actually take a hot shower :D
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    hensodhensod Posts: 192
    I "only" have to book hotell in Prague, Copenhagen and Berlin and dicide the best way to go from copenhagen to Berlin...
    ISO, vinyl: Avocado, Binural, Riot Act, Lost Dogs, Benny
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    What flights have people booked from Berlin to Stockholm?
    (and UK to Berlin/Stockholm to UK?)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ¨
    Im flying with Norwegian flight DY4508 from Berlin to Stockholm 6 july 21:25 from Berlin and will be landing in Stockholm 22:50.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    8:25 am 6th july
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Oh crap, I still need to get that ticket :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That should not be a problem what date are you thinking about flying?
  • Options
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

July 6 -- I didn't like any of the times which is why I haven't bought the ticket. I'm probably going to do later in the day :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

July 6 -- I didn't like any of the times which is why I haven't bought the ticket. I'm probably going to do later in the day :D

Can understand that! If u take the norwegian alternative its really cheap like 60 usd but its preatty late, for me its no problem couse Im going home and want to se Berlin! If you take that one you get some swedish company that can help you to get to your hotell when you arrive!
  • Options
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    hensod wrote:

Can understand that! If u take the norwegian alternative its really cheap like 60 usd but its preatty late, for me its no problem couse Im going home and want to se Berlin! If you take that one you get some swedish company that can help you to get to your hotell when you arrive!
    I want to see Berlin too but I think at this point I'm thinking Berlin 1 & 2 are going to be SICK and I'm going to need some recovery time morning of July 6 :D
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:;)
  • Options
    hensod, what airline were you referring to that has $60USD fare?

PS I'm getting excited again about this tour!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ron The ShelfRon The Shelf London Posts: 80
    [/quote]

Can understand that! If u take the norwegian alternative its really cheap like 60 usd but its preatty late, for me its no problem couse Im going home and want to se Berlin! If you take that one you get some swedish company that can help you to get to your hotell when you arrive![/quote]
    I want to see Berlin too but I think at this point I'm thinking Berlin 1 & 2 are going to be SICK and I'm going to need some recovery time morning of July 6 :D[/quote]

You are going to need a LOT of recovery time that morning!!!!

Anyway, the beautiful one can probably don his superman cape and fly you to Stockholm :D
    London Wembley Arena - Oct 28, 1996; Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000; ; ; Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000; Seattle Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002; ; London Astoria - Apr 20, 2006; Portland Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - Jul 20, 2006; Berlin Wuhlheide - Sep 23, 2006; London Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007; London Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009; Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009; London O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009; London Hyde Park - June 25, 2010; Berlin Wulheide - June 30, 2010; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 03, 2011; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 04, 2011; Berlin O2 Arena - July 04, 2012; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 18, 2013; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 19, 2013; San Siro, Milan - June 20, 2014; Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014; Central Park, New York - September 26, 2015; Maracana, Rio de Janeiro -November 22, 2015
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    hensod wrote:
    I want to see Berlin too but I think at this point I'm thinking Berlin 1 & 2 are going to be SICK and I'm going to need some recovery time morning of July 6 :D

You are going to need a LOT of recovery time that morning!!!!

Anyway, the beautiful one can probably don his superman cape and fly you to Stockholm :D
    Heyy, look who joined the party! He's beautiful AND he has a superman cape? Sweet.
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    OH!!! How i wish I could afford travelling around following them! Would be amazing :))
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    D[/quote] Heyy, look who joined the party! He's beautiful AND he has a superman cape? Sweet.[/quote]

Well I have seen him with his underwear on the outside if that counts! I can't remember, are you doing Amsterdam?
    London Wembley Arena - Oct 28, 1996; Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000; ; ; Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000; Seattle Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002; ; London Astoria - Apr 20, 2006; Portland Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - Jul 20, 2006; Berlin Wuhlheide - Sep 23, 2006; London Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007; London Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009; Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009; London O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009; London Hyde Park - June 25, 2010; Berlin Wulheide - June 30, 2010; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 03, 2011; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 04, 2011; Berlin O2 Arena - July 04, 2012; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 18, 2013; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 19, 2013; San Siro, Milan - June 20, 2014; Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014; Central Park, New York - September 26, 2015; Maracana, Rio de Janeiro -November 22, 2015
  • Options
    Well I have seen him with his underwear on the outside if that counts! I can't remember, are you doing Amsterdam?
    No Amsterdam :( Wish I could. Starting in Prague then going on until Copenhagen! You'll be in Berlin, yes? How about a certain drummer? I know what SuperBeautiful is doing.
  • Options
    Sadly the drummers timing is as awful as always so he won't be making Berlin. However, be afraid, Jane is!!!!!
  • Options
    Sadly the drummers timing is as awful as always so he won't be making Berlin. However, be afraid, Jane is!!!!!
    BOO DRUMMER. But yay Jane!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    hensod, what airline were you referring to that has $60USD fare?

PS I'm getting excited again about this tour!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Check with norgwegian.