Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Magic bus...pj fans,Stockholm - Oslo
    10am at Royal Viking Hotel, Vasagatan 1. It's right across from the main train station in Stockholm...
    Jason will sent to all mail with details..

seeya all on the ....bus... :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    10am at Royal Viking Hotel, Vasagatan 1. It's right across from the main train station in Stockholm...

woo, the best western I'm staying at is on the same street it seems :D

the excitement... :D:D
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

im 500 metres from the place :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

just checked, 200 for me ;)

I have so much stuff to do but my brain just won't shut up about the tour :lol:
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Trying to shift 2 seating tickets. Know anyone who maybe is a semi fan? I'm willing to give them away and then be payed back after if money is an issue at the moment.
  • Options
    to our American friends coming first time to europe shows..
    this gonna expect to feel being on the floor... :D:D:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1SKrVvFu6U

hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    and for the early birds....1st row is shaking alot..(+we had our 10c pit at that venue)..no zoom the video..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTOSEf96kzo

Mike.....you frikkin rock God...thanks for the pick u gave to the little guy i had in front of me..
    how cool,his father came and told me to put him upfront so he can see ..was like 10 years old :D

had croatia mafia next to me at rotterdam.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    C'mon!!! Let's get this tour started already! I've been ready since the day I received the e-mail confirming I had tickets. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Oslo Train service update:

http://www.flytoget.no/eng/Travel-info/ ... his-summer

If im reading it well, should take cca 45 minutes to get from Oslo Central to the Airport, right?

9,15 am flight to Copenhagen ... means 7 am bus departure?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

If im reading it well, should take cca 45 minutes to get from Oslo Central to the Airport, right?

oh boy....its gonnaa be so early indeed :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    C'mon!!! Let's get this tour started already! I've been ready since the day I received the e-mail confirming I had tickets. :D
    :lol::D:D
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

just checked, 200 for me ;)

I have so much stuff to do but my brain just won't shut up about the tour :lol:
    awesome!!! :)
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    alesek wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    Finally printed out all the conformation stuff (flights, tickets.....). All I have left to do is make sure I have enough $ in my bank account :shock: My stock portfolio picked a horrible month to plummet around 13% :evil:

Long FB?
    :?:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    and for the early birds....1st row is shaking alot..(+we had our 10c pit at that venue)..no zoom the video..

Mike.....you frikkin rock God...thanks for the pick u gave to the little guy i had in front of me..
    how cool,his father came and told me to put him upfront so he can see ..was like 10 years old :D

that's awesome! :D

I will probably die if I get front row...how early did you get there to be up front? I'd love to get to the front for my first ever PJ show (Manchester 1), but my plane probably lands too late.
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

that's awesome! :D

I will probably die if I get front row...how early did you get there to be up front? I'd love to get to the front for my first ever PJ show (Manchester 1), but my plane probably lands too late.
    Where the fuck is Lando???that Italian freaks always be 1st at the line :lol::lol:
    he know always what time to go to the venue.. :lol:
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652
    alesek wrote:

Isn't that news from last summer?

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I'm starting the tour in Amsterdam :mrgreen: . With so much to do there I decided to get seated tickets for both shows. Now I don't need to get to the shows early. My wife won't be attending either of these shows, she's only going to the Prague show & maybe Berlin 1 if she's able to extend her vacation. How many others here are traveling with their significant other who "won't" be going to a show with you :fp: . Some just don't understand ;) .
    I hope she's not planning on going to the red light district without me :wtf:.................... :lol:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    rafie wrote:
    alesek wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    Finally printed out all the conformation stuff (flights, tickets.....). All I have left to do is make sure I have enough $ in my bank account :shock: My stock portfolio picked a horrible month to plummet around 13% :evil:

Long FB?
    :?:

long (bought) Facebook shares in your portfolio?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    I'm starting the tour in Amsterdam :mrgreen: . With so much to do there I decided to get seated tickets for both shows. Now I don't need to get to the shows early. My wife won't be attending either of these shows, she's only going to the Prague show & maybe Berlin 1 if she's able to extend her vacation. How many others here are traveling with their significant other who "won't" be going to a show with you :fp: . Some just don't understand ;) .
    I hope she's not planning on going to the red light district without me :wtf:.................... :lol:

ah, the red light district doesn't really have very much to offer for ladies... ;)
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

ah, the red light district doesn't really have very much to offer for ladies... ;)
    says who...?? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

hehe, I haven't looked into the matter very thoroughly, but last time I was there it seemed to be only girls showcased in windows ;)
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

hehe, I haven't looked into the matter very thoroughly, but last time I was there it seemed to be only girls showcased in windows ;)
    Amsterdam windows are for tourist want to party......
    we are the party... ;):lol:
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

Amsterdam windows are for tourist want to party......
    we are the party... ;):lol:

true! :mrgreen: :
  • Options
    your wife will go to museum to see history...
    ma and you will create history... ;):lol:
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Ok. It's official. I'm starting to getting excited now!!! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Amsterdam PJ fans meeting...

Monday 25th June 7pm

The Tara

Lounge Bar Restaurant

Address :Nes 100,Binnenstad

http://www.thetara.com/home.html

http://www.facebook.com/dimitris.pearlj ... 056100883/

its a cool bar,restaurant...holds around 100 people..in the center of the city with alot bars around and close to Dam square..
    from there later we can go to some big bars,with live music etc******...

seeya at DAM...... 8-)
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Let's go! Let's go! Let's go already!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    ok..Berlin meeting pj fans party at 3rd will be at http://www.yaam.de/
    ill update what time and ill make facebook page...
    please all get ready and practice some reggae dance moves.. :D:D:D
  • Options
    im fuckin ready...bring it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGUGn-eVZIU
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    em jot wrote:
    Ok. It's official. I'm starting to getting excited now!!! :D

Me too, about two weeks till I'll go to Berlin :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018