Options

ISO: Mike 2011 Picks...lots to trade

drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hey all...

I saw some people walking out with 6-7-8 Mike picks at some of the Canadian shows, so if anyone has extras they want to trade let me know (I didnt get one in 5 shows... I need them all!). I have vinyl, other picks, shirts,etc to trade. Small list of stuff:

Will trade any of these items for 1 pick straight up:
Amongst the waves green 7"
Life Wasted #d 7"
Fixer black #d 7"
Better Days limited 7" UK (I think its #d too but I cant remember)
Jeremy t-shirt (crayons, not guns) (NEW, misc sizes)
Alive stickman t-shirt (NEW, misc sizes and even some womens sizes)
Music for Rhinos t-shirt (NEW, misc sizes)
Self-titles/Avocado CD (new/sealed - Ten Club version)
Backspacer Bouncy Ball!
Limited loomspace Target backspacer t-shirt (I think this is in L/Xl but i can check)
Backspacker LP

These I have for trade but either for multiple Mike picks or some other stuff:
Volcom limited Ten re-release 7"s
Volcom limited Ten t-shirts
EV pick (current one - evil kenievl one)
Toronto night 1 and night 2 t-shirt

I don't know how to value guitar picks so I'm not sure what people want for them... I just know he was throwing so many that if you were in front of him you were getting tons. I couldn't believe when I saw someone (literally) walking out of Vancouver and they had SEVEN picks in their hand just flipping through looking at them!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,858
    none to trade...but got one from mike and an ev evil pick...both landed at my girls feet...someone else picked up mike's but gave it to her...nice move...i caught a stone pick at MSG after evenflow...something about getting a used pick that makes it "cooler"...

Good luck with your collection
  • Options
    Loujoe wrote:
    none to trade...but got one from mike and an ev evil pick...both landed at my girls feet...someone else picked up mike's but gave it to her...nice move...i caught a stone pick at MSG after evenflow...something about getting a used pick that makes it "cooler"...

Good luck with your collection
    Yeah its always cooler to get in person - I just happened to be out of the Mike zone at the shows I was at.. just barely out of the range on one show... they were like 2-3 people away constantly!!
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    Hey all...

I saw some people walking out with 6-7-8 Mike picks at some of the Canadian shows, so if anyone has extras they want to trade let me know (I didnt get one in 5 shows... I need them all!). I have vinyl, other picks, shirts,etc to trade. Small list of stuff:

Amongst the waves green 7"
    Life Wasted #d 7"
    Fixer black #d 7"
    Better Days limited 7" UK (I think its #d too but I cant remember)
    Volcom limited Ten re-release 7"s
    Volcom limited Ten t-shirts
    EV pick (current one)
    Toronto night 1 and night 2 t-shirt
    Backspacker LP
    Jeremy t-shirt (crayons, not guns)
    Alive stickman t-shirt
    Limited loomspace Target backspacer t-shirt
    Music for Rhinos t-shirt

I don't know how to value guitar picks so I'm not sure what people want for them... I just know he was throwing so many that if you were in front of him you were getting tons. I couldn't believe when I saw someone (literally) walking out of Vancouver and they had SEVEN picks in their hand just flipping through looking at them!!

Got a picture of the EV pick? I've got a Mike "M" pick from Alpine Valley, pick for pick trade?
  • Options
    I've got a yellow Mike pick from the Riot Act tour that I'd really like to trade for a PJ20 Alpine Valley pick. If you guys don't work something out, let me know! :D
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    EV @ Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20 9/3/2011 - 9/4/11
  • Options
    I'm looking for a mike pick letter M. I have an ev pick to trade. Let me know.
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:

Got a picture of the EV pick? I've got a Mike "M" pick from Alpine Valley, pick for pick trade?

I have an EV pick. Send me a pm. I need the M.
  • Options
    bumped - tried to break my list down for easier trade... :)
  • Options
    bump - added some new trade stuff.. I need to get a working trade list going so I don't have to always piece it together! :)
  • Options
    Little ItalyLittle Italy Rochester, NY Posts: 404
    I'd gladly buy any extras that anyone may have. I'd like to frame it with my posters from the show.

Thanks
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    anyone? i know he threw out tons and tons of them! :)
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    hopefully they do a little US tour before the new album comes out (because new album would probably mean new pick) because I'm sure there will be tons on ebay if they do, I remember people paying huge $$$$$ for mikes backspacer pick after the first few shows and now there are so many of them they don't even sell for 15 bucks
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    hopefully they do a little US tour before the new album comes out (because new album would probably mean new pick) because I'm sure there will be tons on ebay if they do, I remember people paying huge $$$$$ for mikes backspacer pick after the first few shows and now there are so many of them they don't even sell for 15 bucks
    Yeah... he throws out SO many that I watched more than a few people at the shows walking out with 6-7-8 picks in their hands. Hopefully they want to trade for some vinyl/shirts/etc... worth a shot anyway.

I think he threw out more picks in Canada than the band produced deluxe DVD sets. :lol:
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    I am also looking for an m j have an extra I for trade only.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    Bump for M, K, or E... :)
  • Options
    been a long time bump...