Options

Did you ever...

flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Never. And Make sure youre not buying the "Music on Vinyl" version. The 10c version came with a 7" No More single.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Never. And Make sure youre not buying the "Music on Vinyl" version. The 10c version came with a 7" No More single.
    Gracias, I am quite familiar, but recently, quite a few people must have THOUGHT that a sealed 1st pressing WAS the MOV re-issue...
  • Options
    Yes I have.. In fact less than that. And it is first press on Vinyl Films.. 8-)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Yes I have.. In fact less than that. And it is first press on Vinyl Films.. 8-)
    In 2012?
  • Options
    Did you ever see a sealed 1st pressing of Into the wild sell for $40 sealed since they were for sale through the 10C? If you DID see one, would you buy it?

Im just a bit confused though..Why do you ask if someone would buy it?..My question would be who wouldn't?
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Ummmmm 2011..yes it was before the New year.. :mrgreen:

MLMF NYC
  • Options

Im just a bit confused though..Why do you ask if someone would buy it?..My question would be who wouldn't?
    EXACTLY my point.
  • Options
    This thread is confusing me.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    This thread is confusing me.

Me too
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Yes, I am sorry but still a bit confused as well.. :?

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    One just sold on eBay for 41 bucks. I was talking with the guy and got the info and it was a first press. Must have been worded wierd. I missed it before it ended so my best bet now is an open one w/o the single for 75.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    Haha. I too am SO confused by a 1st pressing EV ITW selling for $40 on "the major auction site", that I created this confusing thread, just to share in my confusion...
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    sign me up
  • Options
    movaughn wrote:
    One just sold on eBay for 41 bucks. I was talking with the guy and got the info and it was a first press. Must have been worded wierd. I missed it before it ended so my best bet now is an open one w/o the single for 75.

Almost the same for how I scored mine..Except 8-) It was 32.50 sealed w/ 7". second chance grab. Apparently the winning bidder flaked and I had an option to get it at my last bid which was $32.50.. :shock: :shock: Suffice to say that was one of the best emails I ever got from eBay..

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Haha. I too am SO confused by a 1st pressing EV ITW selling for $40 on "the major auction site", that I created this confusing thread, just to share in my confusion...

Ahhh, I gotchya now. Well if you see my last post it could have been a situation similiar to mine..

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    Being unemployed sucks. If I wasn't waiting on an item to sell I would have had that. Wish I could find another ITW first press with 7" for 40 bucks.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    JK36392 wrote:
    sign me up
    +1 :D
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    The 1st pressing is pure vinyl bliss. 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

So is the 2nd pressing :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

So is the 2nd pressing :D

Yeah I can see the difference from a collectors standpoint but as far a listening pleasure :? . Shit I would trade my 1st press for a 2nd press + one of my lesser iso's.. ;);)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    something gangster about having the original pressing that makes me wanna shout!

Eazy-E.jpg
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    something gangster about having the original pressing that makes me wanna shout!

Eazy-E.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Yeah, strike my last.. My 1st press does put a lil bounce in my pimpwalk.. 8-):mrgreen:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I have into the wild first pressing
    Vanilla Sky first pressing.

I wish I had speakers.. I would open them

I wish I did drugs, maybe this would explain why I'm so nutty

My needle is old..

Yes I buy wax .. not drugs.
    Maybe there is a Vinyl Addicts Anonymous group, I can join?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Eazy-E.jpg

Eazy digs 2nd pressings, too.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Indeed he does Matt. A pimp never disrespects the second pressing.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    hensodhensod Posts: 192
    Whats the differance of the first and second pressing? Except collecting value?
    ISO, vinyl: Avocado, Binural, Riot Act, Lost Dogs, Benny
  • Options
    hensod wrote:
    Whats the differance of the first and second pressing? Except collecting value?
    Yes, and the 1st pressing included a 7" with the song "No More" studio on one side, and live on the other side.