What is WITH guys having their hand in their pants????

SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Do you ALL do this? WHY! Every guy I know of, does this while watching tv, sitting in a booth at a restaurant, etc. It's not done in a 'pleasure thyself' fashion, but rather they just shove a hand in there and park it. I don't get it. Whats the deal? Maybe chicks should shove a hand in their shirt over a boob????? :lol:
~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    bal2.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    edited February 2012
    bal2.jpg

damn you 81! :x

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    SENROCK wrote:
    Do you ALL do this? WHY! Every guy I know of, does this while watching tv, sitting in a booth at a restaurant, etc. It's not done in a 'pleasure thyself' fashion, but rather they just shove a hand in there and park it. I don't get it. Whats the deal? Maybe chicks should shove a hand in their shirt over a boob????? :lol:

Yes.

It's what we do best
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    SENROCK wrote:
    Whats the deal? Maybe chicks should shove a hand in their shirt over a boob????? :lol:

you mean you don't ???
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • 81 wrote:
    bal2.jpg
    Add Glasses and A Goatee...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    81 wrote:
    bal2.jpg
    Add Glasses and A Goatee...

Haha!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    I'm a guy and I don't understand, loads of the stupid like chavs do it here but they are all dumb so what to really expect..
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    You know guys the popcorn trick can also work with a hole in your pocket ;) .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I do it too! :lol: I put the tips of my fingers in the waist band of my skirt or pants -- just the tips up to the first knuckle or so.....Or if I'm wearing only knickers to bed I'll put my fingers just under the elastic. :lol:

I also hold onto my left boob while I'm working on the computer and thinking. :lol: It's so comfy and fits perfectly into my hand. haha

Oh! I even put the tips of my fingers in my bf's shorts at night....I love feeling something on the tips of my fingers so if I'm naked in bed, I'll use my bf's clothing instead if he's wearing any! :lol:

I'm a freak! :? 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    (can't post a reply because my typing hand is in my pants)
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ok i should have indicated NOT like Al Bundy. The hand literally is IN the pants. Not tips of fingers. Wheres Norm when we need him..... :lol:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    SENROCK wrote:
    ok i should have indicated NOT like Al Bundy. The hand literally is IN the pants. Not tips of fingers. Wheres Norm when we need him..... :lol:

I met this guy once...he was wearing overalls, no shirt. Had his hand INSIDE his overalls down the front. So when a friend introduced us, he pulls his hand out of his overalls to shake my hand, I didn't shake his hand, he goes "what's wrong?"
    I said "I know where that hand has been...down the front of your overalls" :? :sick:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:

I met this guy once...he was wearing overalls, no shirt. Had his hand INSIDE his overalls down the front. So when a friend introduced us, he pulls his hand out of his overalls to shake my hand, I didn't shake his hand, he goes "what's wrong?"
    I said "I know where that hand has been...down the front of your overalls" :? :sick:

:sick::sick::sick::sick: <--- is RIGHT!!!

• RKCNDY wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:

I always men did that if something accidentally pops up and have to slap it back down.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:

I always men did that if something accidentally pops up and have to slap it back down.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SENROCK wrote:

Ew....

I guess it's just comfy to hold onto your dick and balls? :?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Helps keep men out of trouble.
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Never sens this nor done it...Who are these guys you're hanging out with Sen? :?

As for my hand, it's always on ziggy's boob. ;) :P
    norm wrote:
    Never sens this nor done it...Who are these guys you're hanging out with Sen? :?

You hold the right one as I hold the left one. We make a good team! :mrgreen:;)
  • It is customary when I read Ziggy's posts. :D:D:D
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    norm wrote:

You hold the right one as I hold the left one. We make a good team! :mrgreen:;)

:wave:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oh! I even put the tips of my fingers in my bf's shorts at night....I love feeling something on the tips of my fingers so if I'm naked in bed, I'll use my bf's clothing instead if he's wearing any! :lol:

I'm a freak! :? 8-)

I lik doing that as well :D

And the the "Al-Bundy-hand" looks quite uncomfy - if I would sit like that on a couch, I wouldn't feel good, positionwise. I can somehow understand the need to check if "they" are still there :lol: I never touch my boobs when I'm thinking or just laying around or whatever. I would if I was a guy, though :lol:
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    i wanna hear what crojam has to say about this.......
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    They're probably just checking to see if their "package" is still there!?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    Lizard wrote:

Off-topic, but I love the cat in your signature :)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    sorry it took me so long to post in this thread.

i had my hand in my pants.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    Lizard wrote:

funny-pictures-history-my-hand-was-not-in-my-pantaloons.jpg

41787_224085328318_5097703_n.jpg
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Ladies, if you had balls you'd be cupping them too. It's for protection! :lol:
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    what's wrong with a little warmth?
This discussion has been closed.