Options

iso pj vinyl...crazy rc car to sell

juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
I'm just starting my collection of pearl jam vinyl....I got a few nice collectables so far but I have a long way to go....my woman doesent want me to spend so much so I decided to sell my rc car....its a losi 8ight t, runs of button methane....its badass! I easily have over $5000 in this if not more.....it has every crazy upgrade u can get for it and have atleast 2 (if not more) of every part on it brand new in package still! It's an amazing collection.....but before I went to sell it on eBay or something i figured I'd offer it here first....if u want pics let me know..:but I literally have everything you need to race this thing:...they are so much fun but I just don't have time for it anymore....I'm looking for Pj vinyl so offer a trade if interested....thanks....Judd
Cant buy what i want cause its free....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    juddboz80 wrote:
    I easily have over $5000 in this if not more

not making a joke....you have over $5k invested in a remote control car?...honestly, not a joke question...just curious
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    pjradio wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:

not making a joke....you have over $5k invested in a remote control car?...honestly, not a joke question...just curious

Its like every hobby and sport...You can make it cheap or put every penny in it..The sky is the limit.. :D
    I ride a bike thats got 15k in it....Yeah freaky i know... :lol:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    It's crazy I know but after I broke both bones in my lower leg on a 4 wheeler I decided to get into this....this car will do 70...you wouldn't believe how crazy these cars are!!! I easily have over $5000 in them! Crazy!!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    pjradio wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:

You realize some of us probably have about the same amount (or more) spent on posters that are all sitting in portfolios, right? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    It's not about money.....its whatever makes you happy!!! And right now what would make me happy if somebody had a copy of no code sealed for sale!!! Is settle for yield or binaural too!!!!
  • Options
    There are some pretty sick RC's out there. I can easily see someone putting 5K into one. Some of those babies go REALLY fast for a little car.
  • Options
    This car is one of the fastest on the market....there a lot of fun!!!
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    It's crazy I know but after I broke both bones in my lower leg on a 4 wheeler I decided to get into this....this car will do 70...you wouldn't believe how crazy these cars are!!! I easily have over $5000 in them! Crazy!!

What Judd hasn't told us is that he has killed 400 GI JOE guys ever since the accident... :lol:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Suziemay wrote:
    You realize some of us probably have about the same amount (or more) spent on posters that are all sitting in portfolios, right? :lol::lol:

hehehe
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    appie wrote:
    pjradio wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:

Its like every hobby and sport...You can make it cheap or put every penny in it..The sky is the limit.. :D
    I ride a bike thats got 15k in it....Yeah freaky i know... :lol:

Road bike, I presume?
  • Options
    Road bike, I presume?[/quote]

Uni-cycle....Homeboy is sick with it!
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    not making a joke....you have over $5k invested in a remote control car?...honestly, not a joke question...just curious[/quote]

I ride a bike thats got 15k in it....Yeah freaky i know... :lol:[/quote]

Road bike, I presume?[/quote]

No....A Downhill Mtb...Usa costum build frame and assembelled with self choosen parts( Also mostly Usa and imported)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    Bump