Options

Just Saying...

pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
after seeing a few conflicts from the members lately, I just have to say...

I Can Guarantee that if this board turns into a :

"He/she wants too much"
"I think this guy/gal is flipping"
"I didn't get what I was promised & now I'm gonna go on the 10c PORCH board & trash the seller w/o even trying to remedy the situation"
"blah, blah, blah"

bitchfest

it WILL BE SHUT DOWN!!!!!!

All the more reason to follow the A+ thread....an actual guide to sellers/buyers who have a good/great reputation...
Live it
Learn it
Love it

its not the gospel, but pretty damn close...
aqo2t.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Agreed

"There's only one Commandment. Don't be an asshole"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,183
    Beers. Let's squash this shit you all - soon. ;)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I agree! At this point I probably wouldn't trade with someone UNLESS they are already in the A+ Buyer/trader/seller thread... Almost 400 people... gotta be somebody good in there ;)

Let's keep Lost Dogs open.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options

"hold on....theres MicroBrews/Beers involved here?"....hehe
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,183
    pjradio wrote:

"hold on....theres MicroBrews/Beers involved here?"....hehe

Haha!! Yep! Aren't you supposed to cite your quote?! :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    At this point I probably wouldn't trade with someone UNLESS they are already in the A+ Buyer/trader/seller thread

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't either
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I have no idea why/how I am not on that list at all. Frankly, I really dont care about it.
    I have purchased and sold several times on this forum and for whatever reason I didnt see my name there. That list shouldnt be the be all, end all, of trust on this forum.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    I have no idea why/how I am not on that list at all. Frankly, I really dont care about it.
    I have purchased and sold several times on this forum and for whatever reason I didnt see my name there. That list shouldnt be the be all, end all, of trust on this forum.

Sure you are/Yes you do/yes it is

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

Sure you are/Yes you do/yes it is

best.response.ever. :lol::lol:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not on this list..Guess I best watch my back round these parts heh?...I hear there's some 6'4" 260lbs chicks around hear that take peoples $$$... 8-)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    tater926tater926 Posts: 263
    pjradio wrote:
    At this point I probably wouldn't trade with someone UNLESS they are already in the A+ Buyer/trader/seller thread

guess that makes it pretty hard for new traders to get on the list :)
    United Center-Jun 29 1998 Alpine Valley-Oct 8 2000
    Assembly Hall-Apr 23 2003 Alpine Valley-Jun 21 2003
    Grant Park-Aug 5 2007 United Center-Aug 23 2009
    United Center-Aug 24 2009 Alpine Valley-Sep 3 2011
    Alpine Valley-Sep 4 2011 Wrigley Field-Jul 19 2013
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I'm not on this list..Guess I best watch my back round these parts heh?...I hear there's some 6'4" 260lbs chicks around hear that take peoples $$$... 8-)

I've done a few trade/sales on here & always try to remember to say during our communication is "Plz mention me on the A+ list & I'll do the same for you" & most of the ppl I deal with do the same

curious....who is that 6'4" 260lbs chick
    Post edited by pjradio on
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    tater926 wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

guess that makes it pretty hard for new traders to get on the list :)

have you made a deal/sale/trade with someone?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options

How are you not on the list. Man I would complain to the OP. I swear that guy cant keep a list straight :D
  • Options
    But then again....For a new member it might be tough if we all just followed that list blindly....everyone should be considered equal until proven otherwise..

(however, I don't think I'd do a Benny deal with someone who wasn't on that list)
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

I've done a few trade/sales on here & always try to remember to say during our communication is "Plz mention me on the A+ list & I'll do the same for you" & most of the ppl I deal with do the same

curious....who is that 6'4" 260lbs chick

Yeah I dont know if I'd even bother asking somebody to do that, dont wanna sound snotty like I dont care. Actually think i shouted out someone on that list for hookin me up. yeah i did, and i was drunk spinnin lost dogs when i did..I'ver made abour 10-14 buys/sells/trades here in the last month or so, no talk of A++ traders. But all deals fullfilled and successfull... ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

How are you not on the list. Man I would complain to the OP. I swear that guy cant keep a list straight :D

Oh thats why. I confused you with a memeber with a simular name thats already on the list. (release23420)

Sorry my bad. You been nominated more than a few times. :D
  • Options
    tater926tater926 Posts: 263
    have you made a deal/sale/trade with someone?[/quote]

i have bought three items from three different people. I don't really plan on selling anything probably ever.
    I have mentioned the first two in the A+ thread, waiting on the third item to arrive and I will do the same. Even though all three are already on the list. I realize being recognized as a trusted buyer isn't as important maybe because sellers are gonna wait till the money arrives before they ship anyway
    United Center-Jun 29 1998 Alpine Valley-Oct 8 2000
    Assembly Hall-Apr 23 2003 Alpine Valley-Jun 21 2003
    Grant Park-Aug 5 2007 United Center-Aug 23 2009
    United Center-Aug 24 2009 Alpine Valley-Sep 3 2011
    Alpine Valley-Sep 4 2011 Wrigley Field-Jul 19 2013
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

Oh thats why. I confused you with a memeber with a simular name thats already on the list. (release23420)

Sorry my bad. You been nominated more than a few times. :D

8-)8-) Thanks Don.. ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    My pleasure. Sorry about that my mistake. I’m just a human being,I will take the blame,But just the same,This is not me,You see,Believe,I’m better than this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    I've made abour 10-14 buys/sells/trades here in the last month or so, no talk of A++ traders. But all deals fullfilled and successfull... ;)

well, if thats the case then you should be on it!

***EDIT***...see?!....it all works out!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    I've made abour 10-14 buys/sells/trades here in the last month or so, no talk of A++ traders. But all deals fullfilled and successfull... ;)

well, if thats the case then you should be on it!

***EDIT***...see?!....it all works out!

Maybe I held some mystique not being on it...oh well.. :D

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    My pleasure. Sorry about that my mistake. I’m just a human being,I will take the blame,But just the same,This is not me,You see,Believe,I’m better than this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

;)

MLMF NYC