Options

ISO..........

I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Does anyone know where I can get a hardcopy of Austin City Limits and VH1's storytellers? Been looking for sometime with no luck whatsoever.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I was sure this was gonna be about the PJ20 deluxe dvd...there havent been any ISO's for that at all..

best of luck in your search. I thought that show was weird. They weren't comfortable at all. Maybe just me.
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    I was sure this was gonna be about the PJ20 deluxe dvd...there havent been any ISO's for that at all..

best of luck in your search. I thought that show was weird. They weren't comfortable at all. Maybe just me.
    Nope got that. Saw them on pjcollectors.com. just trying to figure out how I get copies. I agree the storytellers was strange but still good. ACL was really good I thought!
  • Options
    audio or video?
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    audio or video?
    Video!
  • Options
    They sell the ACL DVD on Amazon. At least they did about a month ago. Some German label I believe....maybe....I think....probably...

Edit: http://www.amazon.ca/Pearl-Jam-Live-in-Texas/dp/B00464N4YU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1328242137&sr=8-4

BTW, I pretty sure this is not a PJ endorsed release. Not sure how/why it's tolerated up for sale on a major site ike Amazon. I mean, I know they can't keep track of every unofficial bootleg but this one has been for sale there for a long time. Possible I guess they have paid PJ for the rights to distribute. Now that I think about it, that's probably the case
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    They play the Austin City Limits every once and awhile on PBS, I was looking for it and eventually just tvr'd
    it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the amazon tip. That's one down....
  • Options

doh!

u didnt have to pay for these...they are free if u know where to look/who to ask ;)
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options

doh!

u didnt have to pay for these...they are free if u know where to look/who to ask ;)
    Unfortunately I'm pretty low on the totem pole around here....