Options

Not sure what this means..

cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Live on Ten Legs is no longer available in the good section....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,387
    maybe it means that they need to re-stock?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Will they re-stock?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,387
    cmalisze wrote:
    Will they re-stock?

maybe email them & ask? or call them tomorrow?

also---it's still available on Amazon.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    seeing as its removed from the goods, they might be out completely, i dunno
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    It means that some people will try to sell their copies (or doubles) for a lot of money or make some odd trades now that it may be sold out.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    acpaxton01acpaxton01 Oklahoma Posts: 172
    I just ordered it from amazon and it says they only have four left in stock. I figured I better get one before they're all gone.
    October 17, 2000 Dallas, TX
    April 3, 2003 Oklahoma City, OK
    September 22, 2012 Atlanta, GA
    November 15, 2013 Dallas, TX
    November 16, 2013 Oklahoma City, OK
    October 8, 2014 Tulsa, OK
    May 1, 2016 New York, NY
    May 2, 2016 New York, NY
    August 13, 2018 Missoula, MT
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    It means that some people will try to sell their copies (or doubles) for a lot of money or make some odd trades now that it may be sold out.

yep. LOXL for that 98 poster! :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    This is some bullshit! If it was that "limited" they should've let us know rather than tease us by making it available for only a little over a year. ;)
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago from here and still haven't got a shipping email. I sent 10C an email this past Friday once I realized it wasn't in the store any more but they haven't replied yet.

*EDIT*

Well I decided I didn't want to wait around for 10C to answer my email just to tell me they're out of it so I ordered it from Amazon. They only have 1 copy left in stock now.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,216
    Sweet. FT: LOXL.
  • Options
    Im pretty sure I got the last one, I ordered one and then it was no longer available in the Vnyl section in Goods.
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago from here and still haven't got a shipping email. I sent 10C an email this past Friday once I realized it wasn't in the store any more but they haven't replied yet.

*EDIT*

Well I decided I didn't want to wait around for 10C to answer my email just to tell me they're out of it so I ordered it from Amazon. They only have 1 copy left in stock now.

Same here, I have sent two emails to ten club and haven't received a response AND they have charged my credit card. :?:
  • Options
    hensodhensod Posts: 192
    ISO, vinyl: Avocado, Binural, Riot Act, Lost Dogs, Benny
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I think this happened once before with LOXL a few months ago? I think I remember seeing it out of stock only to become available again..
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    that is a bummer, I had to purchase mine on the bay, because neither the 10C nor Amazon (both have better shipping deals than the bay) were out of stock, and by the time it arrived it was available again on both sites, not it seems to be sold out... the craziness will start soon... in fact, it might have just started: some are selling the Ukulele vinyl for ridiculous prices, when you still can get it here...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    I think this happened once before with LOXL a few months ago? I think I remember seeing it out of stock only to become available again..

Yes, but now it has been taken down completely in the Goods, before it just said it was out of stock
  • Options
    Well I ordered this on January 20th and have sent 2 emails to 10C and still heard nothing back from them. So like I said I ordered it from Amazon as a just in case and I already received it today in the mail. I'm not going to lie, I'm not too happy with how this transaction has worked out. I guess I could still end up getting the copy from here in the mail, but at least answer one of my emails to let me know. This is the first time they haven't replied to me within 24 hours with any question I've ever had.
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Well I ordered this on January 20th and have sent 2 emails to 10C and still heard nothing back from them. So like I said I ordered it from Amazon as a just in case and I already received it today in the mail. I'm not going to lie, I'm not too happy with how this transaction has worked out. I guess I could still end up getting the copy from here in the mail, but at least answer one of my emails to let me know. This is the first time they haven't replied to me within 24 hours with any question I've ever had.

Yep, I've sent two mails AND my card has been charged, yet no response still. I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed as well and I really don't know what to do, because the orders in question were a total of about $100.
  • Options
    ckravitz wrote:

Yep, I've sent two mails AND my card has been charged, yet no response still. I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed as well and I really don't know what to do, because the orders in question were a total of about $100.

As soon as I posted this I sent them an email asking them to please cancel the order if it hasn't been shipped yet. I don't really want to end up with 2 copies of it now, but if I do I'm sure I can get rid of one of them. It's just the lack of communication that's not cool in my book. Still no answer to that email yet either.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,216
    ckravitz wrote:

As soon as I posted this I sent them an email asking them to please cancel the order if it hasn't been shipped yet. I don't really want to end up with 2 copies of it now, but if I do I'm sure I can get rid of one of them. It's just the lack of communication that's not cool in my book. Still no answer to that email yet either.

Try calling them tomorrow?
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I wonder how long the Ukulele Songs vinyl will remain available...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...