Options

I'm curious...

unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
I just found my PJ stash from YEARS ago, including an old postcard with my old membership number on it, anyway what's the going rate for the Vitalogy vinyl still new, unopened in the wrapper?

Also, more recently I have a House of Blues Katrina ($1K ticket) poster and hat, curious about these as well.

Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Also found an original untitled Vs vinyl and a Daughter 12". Pretty cool.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Haha very cool. Someone should know for sure.
  • Options
    Maybe not
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Where are all of the PJ historians out there?
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    Check this site out - it's got a small history of records sold on "that" auction site. http://musicpriceguide.com/index.php?ft ... ordad=DESC

I see an original, unopened Vitalogy on there that went for $78, but that was in 2009. I'm sure it's gone up exponentially since then.

I'm still wondering what happened to my 10C membership postcard that was HAND-WRITTEN to me, with a photo from the Vs. cover sessions on the front. I recall being in the 35XXX region. Still kicking myself in the ass for lapsing my membership...One of these days I'll be within 10 rows of the front!
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09