Options

ISO London & Kitchener 2005 APs

PrettyGutsPrettyGuts Posts: 73
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
Just got my Buffalo 03 AP print framed and looking to continue the march towards framing posters from all attended shows. Looking for S/N, already have 1st editions, but my other frame jobs are S/N and I don't want the '05 prints to look foolish in front of the others. Anybody need some post-Christmas cash? I'd be happy to fill your coffers!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    think i might have one for sale.will have to check. i'm just out of town but contact me and i can get back to you on monday. i believe they were all signed and numbered at the venue.
  • Options
    Sorry, also looking for the Hamilton 2011 variant. I saw a ton of them on ebay after I missed the sale from Klausen but was waiting for a price reduction. I have three SA variants and a few other APs that might be worth a trade, but I am also willing to give you my limited edition cash. Already have the regular AP, kinda want to frame the two of them side by side. First show my fiancee saw with me, and all that sentimental shit.
  • Options
    Still looking for London 05 AP and Hamilton variant 2011. Deal pending for a S/N Kitchener print. Happily trade other 2011 variant prints or other posters (Pele, Curitiba Klausen or Ames Peru, Winnipeg Simpkins) or cold, hard cash!
  • Options
    Anyone have PJ Hamilton Variant 11 or PJ 05 London? Love to make a swap. Lots of posters for trade, gladly go for cash!