Trees

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Here's a Floridian tree from this Sunday.

100_6755.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    I haven't posted in this thread in about two years. I'm so glad it's still here!!
    Well, we haven't too many pictures lately but, it IS still here. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    NewImage.jpg
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    ^^^ I like that one :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Do you see the way that tree bends?

f543b4b4.jpg

c55c8a2a.jpg

83028207.jpg
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    ^^^ The tree looks surreal!

nice pics!
    IMG_0003.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    DSC00148-1-1.jpg
    Birds gathering for the evening. Peaceful time in the bar terrace :)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    moretonbayfig.jpg
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    rainbuds.jpg
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    rainbuds.jpg

I love it!

Ciro and I were walking around a lake today and I didn't have my camera yet I kept noticing these the leaves that were begging to be captured... :oops:

He was glad I didn't bring anything because I wasn't stopping the flow of the walk! :?
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    I love it!

Ciro and I were walking around a lake today and I didn't have my camera yet I kept noticing these the leaves that were begging to be captured... :oops:

He was glad I didn't bring anything because I wasn't stopping the flow of the walk! :?
    :D

i actually had a scare on sunday. my camera wouldnt turn on. i thought are you kidding me, first my phone dies in missouri and now this?? then i thought it was the batteries... so i put another set in... and then another and then another... cause they were rechargeable we thought perhaps that process had been somehow interrupted so we stopped on the way into the city so i could buy some normal batteries... and still my camera wouldnt turn on. there must have been bad vibrations coming off my body cause my man kept looking at me and reaching out to me trying to comfort me. he knows i cant live without my camera. and he says maybe youll get a replacement for xmas. i said that one was my replacement camera. and then i said im very specific about what my next camera is going to be. anyhoo... i wasnt gonna be beaten by technology so after sitting there quietly fuming, i gave my dead camera a whack and voila!!! it took a breath and for the next few hours i happily took pics knowing the week after xmas it is def going to be replaced.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

i actually had a scare on sunday. my camera wouldnt turn on. i thought are you kidding me, first my phone dies in missouri and now this?? then i thought it was the batteries... so i put another set in... and then another and then another... cause they were rechargeable we thought perhaps that process had been somehow interrupted so we stopped on the way into the city so i could buy some normal batteries... and still my camera wouldnt turn on. there must have been bad vibrations coming off my body cause my man kept looking at me and reaching out to me trying to comfort me. he knows i cant live without my camera. and he says maybe youll get a replacement for xmas. i said that one was my replacement camera. and then i said im very specific about what my next camera is going to be. anyhoo... i wasnt gonna be beaten by technology so after sitting there quietly fuming, i gave my dead camera a whack and voila!!! it took a breath and for the next few hours i happily took pics knowing the week after xmas it is def going to be replaced.

Lol! Sometimes a whack or a bang actually does fix a machine! ;):D

What kind of camera do you want next?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:

Lol! Sometimes a whack or a bang actually does fix a machine! ;):D

What kind of camera do you want next?

a shitty little olympus fe. its days are def numbered. ive got my eye on one thatll let me zoom up a butterflys butthole. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

a shitty little olympus fe. its days are def numbered. ive got my eye on one thatll let me zoom up a butterflys butthole. :lol:

I'd love that too. :D

What I actually need is some instruction so I know what people can do with these things. How to use filters and other good stuff...
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:

I'd love that too. :D

What I actually need is some instruction so I know what people can do with these things. How to use filters and other good stuff...

i think these days with digital technology its more fun discovering that stuff yourself. tis not like youd be wasting film... or you could read a book. ;) :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

i think these days with digital technology its more fun discovering that stuff yourself. tis not like youd be wasting film... or you could read a book. ;) :P

I read a few when I first picked up this hobby. They helped with some things, but not with others. Some were kind of dry and put me to sleep. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • dufferduffer Posts: 135
    6726833481_20851db2e7.jpg
    Sat drinking wine
  • DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited October 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
    duffer wrote:

That is really, really beautiful. So peaceful :)
  • dufferduffer Posts: 135
    Thank you both very much :D
    Sat drinking wine
    duffer wrote:

This picture looks like almost like the cover of the Big Fish dvd. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    DSCN7726.jpg
    DSCN7726.jpg

So pretty!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    thanks ^^

I've had a few issues with photobucket
    thanks ^^

What kind of issues?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    thanks ^^

What kind of issues?

First, issues with my computer, then I had issues with photobucket link codes. Hopefully, all is resolved now.

First, issues with my computer, then I had issues with photobucket link codes. Hopefully, all is resolved now.

I'm glad they've been resolved. I like seeing your pictures!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&