Options

Mike McCready Shirt circa 2003

cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
I was in the first couple of rows at the Hershey 03 show and caught this shirt thrown out by the band's crew.

What is the value of this thing? I have never seen one for sale.

Thanks!

dbf77c0f.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    I've seen them on eBay a couple times. Sold for like 30 bucks back in about 04-05

You selling? I'm interested.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    so, you showed your "mosquito bites" and they threw you a shirt. Nice!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    so, you showed your "mosquito bites" and they threw you a shirt. Nice!

Yeah, I was quite embarassed! :oops: :lol:

That girl was sitting very close to us and my wife and I had a conversation with her. I'll tell you the story at a later date!
  • Options
    Duncs wrote:
    I've seen them on eBay a couple times. Sold for like 30 bucks back in about 04-05

I'm not sure if I'm going to sell this. I will let you know if I do. I'm just trying to gauge it's worth for now. Thanks!
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Duncs wrote:

I'm not sure if I'm going to sell this. I will let you know if I do. I'm just trying to gauge it's worth for now. Thanks!
    That is a sick shirt, I definately wouldnt sell. I caught a shirt from mike in 2010 at Boston. It says nothing on it, just black. But its still cool.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,397
    crazypjfan wrote:
    What is the value of this thing?
    dbf77c0f.jpg

Invaluable! :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    awesome shirt
    if i were you i'd hold on to it
    but if you don't want it
    well....i'm here to take it off your hands ;)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I have one of these. They put them randomly on the first few rows of seats at the Holmdel 03 show. Sadly, the shirt is far too big for me. XL. I've never worn it and it simply sits folded in a drawer.
  • Options
    tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    Sold one last yr for 40ish
    BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
  • Options
    I have one of these. They put them randomly on the first few rows of seats at the Holmdel 03 show. Sadly, the shirt is far too big for me. XL. I've never worn it and it simply sits folded in a drawer.

dude, make a custom mmc crash hoodie!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    -Q--Q- Posts: 169
    they couldn't sell those for sure it's a ripp off of Michael Schenker Group's logo

http://youtu.be/DTA5916yj3s
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,075

Free Mike shirts @ the show? That's awesome!!!
  • Options
    -Q- wrote:
    they couldn't sell those for sure it's a ripp off of Michael Schenker Group's logo

http://youtu.be/DTA5916yj3s
    Mike McC was/is a huge Schenker fan, thats why. I don't think that's half as bad as their Molson Canadian rip off or all the sports teams, etc.., etc..
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------