Options

ISO: Noblesville 98

SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
..have lots to trade and cash...hit me up
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sawyer, i live here in indy and have been a fan club member since about '93. i used to get all the posters from the concerts (before it was the cool thing to do). nowadays, they sit in tubes in my basement...or worse, framed and piled with other collectibles from my youth. if you can describe the poster for me i can check to see if i have it. if i do it is yours, no charge.
  • Options
    sawyer, i live here in indy and have been a fan club member since about '93. i used to get all the posters from the concerts (before it was the cool thing to do). nowadays, they sit in tubes in my basement...or worse, framed and piled with other collectibles from my youth. if you can describe the poster for me i can check to see if i have it. if i do it is yours, no charge.
    You might want to go through your pile and see what you're sitting on:
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1645

This was a great show. It was the night Clinton went on tv and admitted to "having a sexual relationship, with that woman, Miss Lewinski". They showed a clip on the screens with the audio and then Ed dedicated Better Man to Hilary. Good stuff!

Do you happen to have St Louis 98? http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1631
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    thanks for the links. i will have to go through some things in the basement and check on that noblesville poster. as for st. louis, i have never seen any show there. which is odd because PJ has played there often and i love that city.

seems more people collect these posters than i thought. i collect alot of things, but these have less sentimental value than about anything i have. would love to see them displayed on somebodys wall.
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    wow...thanks man...I would never let you give it to me but it is the alien head in the jar thing...thanks so much man
  • Options
    I am also in search of Noblesville 98 as well as the 2000 "generic" poster for the US leg with the evolution on man on the side...I think that is what it looked like. I went to the indy, cincy and detroit shows that year. Trying to complete my collection of shows attended.