Options

ISO: VINYL Counting Crows, Recovering the Satellites

JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
SSIA!
Alright, alright, alright!
Tom O.
"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
-The Writer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump.. great band! saw a few in ebay completed auctions for around $50 range.
    "Wave to all my friends"
  • Options
    bump.. great band! saw a few in ebay completed auctions for around $50 range.

I saw the same thing a few months ago but I just started looking and I wanted to see where the market was at.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    What does SSIA mean?
    I have one of these you could have, but I live in Ireland, and the fucker's in storage in Australia. I've no way to get to it. Really sorry mate.
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.
  • Options
    What does SSIA mean?
    I have one of these you could have, but I live in Ireland, and the fucker's in storage in Australia. I've no way to get to it. Really sorry mate.

SSIA = subject says it all!
    Thanks. Let me know when the stars align and then get back in touch.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    One of the most under-rated, under-appreciated bands ever... great lyrics, great songs... saw them live at House of Blues, Myrtle Beach.. was really good.. saw them in Virginia twice , was great both times as well.. Adam is such a great song writer.
    "Wave to all my friends"
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Someone get me a copy of August ...... on vinyl for a reasonable price and I would be very happy.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Close to New Years Bump
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Bump.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Amazon has it for $98 shipped, seems like a fair price.
  • Options
    nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 394
    There's one on ebay now.