Options

Good chance i am going to have to sell my Avocado and PJ 20

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
Vinyls. Am having some serious car issues and need to drive cross country at the end of the month for work, so gotta make the repairs. Work is super slow this time of year.

So I am going to gauge interest in these two records. Hate to do it, but life and work gotta come first.
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    What are you asking for them? "Gauging interest" means you are looking for the highest bidder or "most interested" person?
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    If I were looking for highest bidder, I would go eBay.

Not sure of the price I want yet, gotta see what kind of money I need.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Not sure of the price I want yet, gotta see what kind of money I need.

Typically, you do this before you create a FS thread ;)
  • Options
    Ok here are my prices. 125 for PJ 20 and 110 for avocado. Avocado unsealed as of September, PJ 20 for about two weeks
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    -Q--Q- Posts: 169
    has avocado been played?
  • Options
    seems like a really good price on the avocado if it's NM
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    Both are as mint as can be. The only difference than a sealed copy is the protective wrapper. I have gotten a ton of PMs and will know more info about my car tomorrow.

Thanks all
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Good luck with the sale mate :thumbup: I've bought from Brew Crew a few times and he's a great guy
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/