Comments

• Round trip from Sydney to AMS is about $1200 on Quantas
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Blueberry Bliss -

smirnof blueberry vodka

muddled blueberries ( crushed )

hand squeezed lemon...

soooo yummy :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalina wrote:
    Blueberry Bliss -

smirnof blueberry vodka

hand squeezed lemon...

Sounds yummy! :)
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Round trip from Sydney to AMS is about $1200 on Quantas

:lol: Not possible. I'm starting ivf in a couple of months. No spare cash at all for Pearl Jam right now.

It's nice to dream though! :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Vino
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Suave.27 wrote:
    Vino

I've had that before. Tastes a lot like wine to me though. :?
  • Good luck with the ivf
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Round trip from Sydney to AMS is about $1200 on Quantas

:lol: Not possible. I'm starting ivf in a couple of months. No spare cash at all for Pearl Jam right now.

It's nice to dream though! :mrgreen:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    Vino

:geek: :lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    product-Fresh-Gigner-Ale-by-Bruce-Cost,-Original-1298475801.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    Vino

:geek: :lol:

I use this one alot and people usually look at me like I'm missing a chromosome...which I think I am actually! :lol:
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    diet cranberry splash sierra mist

too bad it's not available other than around the holidays
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

It's possible to do both!
    Yeah it is. I feel healthier this way though. But definitely possible. However, I don't know many people who can do both.

I can do both... but only with weed, not booze. And I smoke like once or twice per week, it's not like every night.

In fact, when I go for a long run of 5 miles or more I almost always smoke beforehand. It is a banned substance in sports for a reason! I run 8 minute miles or less when I'm stoned and 9 minute miles when sober. Next 5k I do I'm going to go super stoned and win the thing (for my age group). It makes you feel like you weigh 50 lbs lighter when you run... which is weird because if I smoke it on the couch I feel like I'm melting into the couch.

no kiddin.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

It's possible to do both!
    Yeah it is. I feel healthier this way though. But definitely possible. However, I don't know many people who can do both.

I can do both... but only with weed, not booze. And I smoke like once or twice per week, it's not like every night.

In fact, when I go for a long run of 5 miles or more I almost always smoke beforehand. It is a banned substance in sports for a reason! I run 8 minute miles or less when I'm stoned and 9 minute miles when sober. Next 5k I do I'm going to go super stoned and win the thing (for my age group). It makes you feel like you weigh 50 lbs lighter when you run... which is weird because if I smoke it on the couch I feel like I'm melting into the couch.
    Pittsburgh Pirate pitcher Dock Ellis threw a no hitter on LSD
    no kiddin.
  • Pittsburgh Pirate pitcher Dock Ellis threw a no hitter on LSD
    no kiddin.

having eaten acid a few times, that is amazing. I couldn't bring myself to leave the bedroom in fear that the universe had ceased to exist and I would fall into the void, let alone perform one of the most difficult sports achievements.

:shock:
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Suziemay wrote:
    product-Fresh-Gigner-Ale-by-Bruce-Cost,-Original-1298475801.jpg

mmmmmmmm thirsty :P
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Got to bar around 3. Ive had a bunch of heiny lites. Delicious. I love drinking
    no kiddin.

having eaten acid a few times, that is amazing. I couldn't bring myself to leave the bedroom in fear that the universe had ceased to exist and I would fall into the void, let alone perform one of the most difficult sports achievements.

Go on you tube and search for doc ellis no no. There is a cartoon about it. It is so funny
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    mikalina wrote:
    Blueberry Bliss -

smirnof blueberry vodka

hand squeezed lemon...

Sounds yummy!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Pittsburgh Pirate pitcher Dock Ellis threw a no hitter on LSD
    no kiddin.

Noooo....when you have acid you MUST get outside....nature, stars, clouds, grass etc....feels so good outside on acid....like a whole new world! Ahhhh those were the days!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    no kiddin.

Go on you tube and search for doc ellis no no. There is a cartoon about it. It is so funny

oh yeah, I already knew about this. I've seen all the internet has to offer. :D
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Noooo....when you have acid you MUST get outside....nature, stars, clouds, grass etc....feels so good outside on acid....like a whole new world! Ahhhh those were the days!

oh I know. I was referring to the first time I dropped acid... which turned out to be about 700 micrograms! (100 micrograms is the norm anymore, from what I hear). the second and third (final) time I dropped acid was at a friend's cabin in the woods.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    sam's winter lager
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    gin and tonic
    bloody mary.... again 8-)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Theraflu

Ugh.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Theraflu

Ugh.
    no bueno, hope you feel better soon :wave:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Seltzer orange flavored ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    medalla light in two days for a week, then el presidente from the 9th-16th
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    orange juice..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Yellow Tail