Options

Sao Paulo Pele Poster For Sale

KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi,

I have Pele pearl jam poster from Sao Paulo concert for sale.....I purchased it for my brother...So, he could have it framed and hung in basement...But, he is running out of room for posters...So, I am just going to sale it..Or I will consider a trade for a few patches plus a litle money to make up the difference....I am selling this poster for what I paid for it....I will have to go back and figure out how much it will be in U.S dollars...It cost me like $40 dollars in Brazilian money...I think?..

The poster in excellent shape and is ready to be sent off in a poster tube...

Jeremy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Very cool can you pm me the American currency cost with shipping?
  • Options
    PM SENT
  • Options
    Hi,

I am going to a drawing for this poster....I have several fans that are interested in purchasing...But, I don't know any other way to make this fair...

I will do this next Monday night...So, get your name in the hat....I will sale the poster for I paid for it...Plus shipping and handling..

Jeremy
  • Options
    I will quit taking entries for the drawing Monday at 5pm...I will draw for the poster Monday at around 7pm...

Jeremy
  • Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    Please put my name in the hat...thanks for the chance, cool idea!
  • Options
    Put my name please. Thanks for the opportunity.
  • Options
    Just to clear this up....This drawing will be for the chance to purcahse the poster.....I am selling the poster for what I paid for it...Also, you will have to cover the shipping and handling.....

Jeremy
  • Options
    Put me in please :thumbup:
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    roughly 22 USD for the poster right? Not sure what shipping will be.
  • Options
    I am going to have to push back the drawing to until tomorrow....Something has came up and I won't be home this evening...So, the drawing will take place tomorrow at 6pm....I will announce the winner once I draw..

Jeremy
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    Put me in !!!
  • Options
    Im in
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i would like to be in

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Hi,

I am going to a drawing for this poster....I have several fans that are interested in purchasing...But, I don't know any other way to make this fair...

I will do this next Monday night...So, get your name in the hat....I will sale the poster for I paid for it...Plus shipping and handling..

Jeremy

I'm in. Gooooooooooooooooal!
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I'd like a shot at it too. Thanks!
    MLMF Det