Options

I'm thinking of parting with my 2003 tour

VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,914
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have a question... I have the entire 2003 tour (official bootlegs) and am thinking of selling it. Not 100% sure on selling it but considering it. In your opinion, would it be better for me to sell the whole tour as a set, as one; or would it be better to sell it piecemeal, show by show? I appreciate anybody's opinion.
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    I would try and sell it all together for a little bit - see what you can get, and then if you have no luck - sell them individually
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Think you'll make more $$ if you sell them individually, but then again it is a lot less hassle to sell them as a set.
  • Options
    Think you'll make more $$ if you sell them individually, but then again it is a lot less hassle to sell them as a set.
    This...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    pm sent
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    i dont know your situation, but i would hang onto it...coming from someone who just finished their 03 collection this year.
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    This...

^^This X2
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I would list all the shows in a post with a price attached and sell it off Kickstarter style, where people can reserve items, but the sale isn't final until the whole 2003 tour sells.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Nice call ---->
    I would list all the shows in a post with a price attached and sell it off Kickstarter style, where people can reserve items, but the sale isn't final until the whole 2003 tour sells.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    arq wrote:
    pm sent

8-)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I think the best thing to do would be to sell the Mansfield boots to me and then sell everything else off as a set..... ;)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    PM sent looks like an auction. No auctions. If someone is trying to get an idea of fair market value, that's ok to ask but the spirit of the forum is Pearl Jam fan to Pearl Jam fan helping each other find the memorabilia one wants from someone who has to part with it. That's why prices must be listed with the posted item.

Be careful it's not an auction please.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Someone else just sold theirs about a month ago. Look up the thread to see how they did. He sold them individually.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I would, personally put them up in packs of 5-8 for a set price, people can pick pre-determined batches of boots. I'd be in on this.