Options

2000 TN Concert Posters

edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi,

I am looking for the 2000 Tennessee (Memphis and Nashville) concert posters. I have been looking for years and can not even find a picture of them. These shows were my husband's first 2 PJ concerts and I would love to surprise him. We have posters for every show we have been to and it would be great to add to our collection. If anyone knows where I might be able to find these, please let me know.

Thanks so much!
~Candice
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to say there just wasn't an official poster for these dates. Not all the 2000 shows in the US had a poster. On a brighter note, at least the official bootlegs of the 2000 tour are great sounding.
  • Options
    Sucks man, My first show was at Am South Amphitheatre in Antioch,TN (AKA..Nashville 2000)
    I wish there was a poster for this show.
    I got the boot, but man what I wouldn't give to wake up to a poster on the wall refreshing every memory
  • Options
    Aww, too bad. That's what I figured since I couldn't even find a pic of them :( We do have the boots, so that'll have to do. And yes, they are pretty amazing! :) Thanks for the replys though. I can finally end my search.