Options

Origin of this shirt

donjantzendonjantzen Houston Posts: 17
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey everyone... first, I have to say.. this shirt isn't for sale, but I wanted to know if anyone had any idea as to it's origin? One of my very good friends worked with the band on the label side and gave this to me as a gift. Not even that curious as to worth, it's a very personal gift from a close friend and it's from a band I love.. that makes it priceless. If anyone has any clue... please post it.

Thanks... be sound
Don
6535396605_a86bb84ba4_m.jpg

If you need a bigger pic, you can find it here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61088450@N02/6535396605/

Thanks again for looking and thanks in advance if you have any info.
Makes much more sense....to live... in the present tense...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    If it is original it is a very old shirt, very few available, probably priceless in more ways than just sentimental. Your friend must like you a lot. ;)

I'm sure someone will know and share all the background soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do not know the exact origins but I know it is from 91 or 92. I have the same one, but different. Where you have the blue print, I have purple and where you have red, I have yellow, Plus yours is in much better condition than mine. Also, mine has "TEN CLUB" in small font in the middle of the back. We have the very same 'Fruit of the Loom" tags.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I actually found mine in a thrift shop about 10 or 12 years ago.

Edit: Mine may very well be a newer 10C replica version. Kinda like how they are now replicating the WMA, Music For Rhinos, 'Black', Stickman, etc.., etc..' t-shirts
    Post edited by -.- Glorified GnothingMan -.- on
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    donjantzendonjantzen Houston Posts: 17
    Thank you guys for the info so far... this has the regular Fruit of the Loom tag on it.. It's in pristine condition.. I may have it framed up with some other PJ things, want to protect it. Thanks again.
    Makes much more sense....to live... in the present tense...