Why the heck did you buy the PJ20 vinyl?

2»

Comments

• where's sawyer?
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • i bought it simply cause i wanted more live stuff... EARLY (soundboard/remastered sounding) LIVE STUFF on vinyl!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Abe Froman wrote:
    I bought it, got it, and have been spinning it! Side two of the first record is absolutely AMAZING!

Black (Still the best version ever!)
    Blood
    Last Exit
    Not For You
    Do The Evolution

Listening to "Last Exit" right now!
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    pjtaper wrote:
    Things I would accept for my Benaroya vinyl. Original EMEK 1996 Charlotte Pearl Jam poster ARTWORK. not the poster, the OG artwork... A marble parchment Chuck Sperry Milwaukee AND Myrtle Beach Widespread Panic poster(2 posters, both variants, on marble parchment). Olly Moss MINT Star Wars set. That's really about it, for now.

Each of those requests are STUDIP, a waste of my time for typing, I was just trying to say, my Benaroya Vinyl isn't going anywhere... sorry. I guess I'd sell it for $10k... then, I'd IMMEDIATELY buy another. :lol:
    Fair enough man. ;)
    MLMF Det
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Spun this last night and it is amazing! Sides A and B are great. This might be the vinyl to play when you are trying to get someone new into PJ! I love it and I'm happy my record store had a copy of this waiting for me :D
  • VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    bought mine to spin it - of course
  • If you never wanted it to begin with?!

not trying to be an ass or anything, but this place seems to have made you quite angry as of late. maybe a self-induced Ten Club Time Out is in order, my friend?

why worry so much about what others do with their stuff?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    spin, spin!!!!!
    :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SwBkRn44 wrote:
    If you never wanted it to begin with?!

I wish the Benaroya Hall vinyl never got released. I thinked that really spawned the whole movement of "Wow, I can make a bunch of money off PJ gear." I know there was other rare items here and there, but that seems to be the birth of the flipping movement.

I've sold a few things and traded a few things, but mostly due to changing interests, less posters, more vinyl. But never really bought anything just to trade it.

That said, I ordered two copies of PJ20 vinyl, one for me, one for my Dad. Both will get played.

1998 posters were the first major collectible and it put collectibles on the radar...then in 2003 they released 2003 posters to the masses...that's when the flipping began.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    I bought mine because 10 club said "Limited edition" :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • if you bought it and have no intention of opening it you need to send it back immediately so that it can be reoffered to someone who will play it !!!!!!!!!
  • My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    If you never wanted it to begin with?!

Bought to spin, spin... but yeah it's being flipped like nothing I've ever seen.
  • DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    Oh damn I didn't think of PJ40 better start saving now!!!! :shock: