Options

FT pj20 sealed vinyl

mydogmookiemydogmookie Posts: 14
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have a sealed copy of pj20 on vinyl for trade only.

I want Binaural and
rearviewmirror
lost dogs
riot act
any combination of Binaural and one of the other 3, or benny and cash on my end. I could also trade the pj20 vinyl and a large pj20 hoodie(misprint), brewers pj20 t in medium, sniper programs and some singles for a benny.

I'm not interested in comments about value.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'll take just Binaural for my sealed PJ20 Vinyl ;)
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648

I'm glad you're not interested. Neither are a lot of people that post things for sale. That doesn't mean you're not going to get 'em. This is a public message board.... keyword here being "public"

anyway, best of luck. Here's a free bump for you.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Let me make something clear. I Have a copy of pj20 vinyl for TRADE ONLY, it is not for sale. To me it is worth what I am asking in trade. If it is not worth that to you that is great, but you do not need to post your opinion on my thread.
    As far as this being a public forum, only members of the 10c may post and to become a member you must pay your $20.
  • Options
    Let me make something clear. I Have a copy of pj20 vinyl for TRADE ONLY, it is not for sale. To me it is worth what I am asking in trade. If it is not worth that to you that is great, but you do not need to post your opinion on my thread.
    As far as this being a public forum, only members of the 10c may post and to become a member you must pay your $20.

:lol:

whoa cowboy... :lol:
  • Options

I want Binaural and
    rearviewmirror
    lost dogs
    riot act
    any combination of Binaural and one of the other 3, or benny and cash on my end. I could also trade the pj20 vinyl and a large pj20 hoodie(misprint), brewers pj20 t in medium, sniper programs and some singles for a benny.

You do know that you can buy these on ebay for 149.99....
  • Options
    I'll take just Binaural for my sealed PJ20 Vinyl ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm55ZIc9M0o
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069

I want Binaural and
    rearviewmirror
    lost dogs
    riot act

You do know that you can buy these on ebay for 149.99....

http://www.jr.com/product/music/pm/_2074985/

...Or here for $78 + shipping.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks