Options

Looks like I'll have 2 pj20 vinyl

edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Not going to ask for anything crazy, preorder 2 I am asking for what I paid plus shipping so 58.00. Just got tracking for both should arrive next week. I only ask that it is in the 48 lower states or Canada for shipping reasons. Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    Ill take it if its available, will send you a PM
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    :shock: Where'd you order from? Don't think I've heard of anywhere else shipping already!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Not going to ask for anything crazy, preorder 2 I am asking for what I paid plus shipping so 58.00. Just got tracking for both should arrive next week. I only ask that it is in the 48 lower states or Canada for shipping reasons. Thanks

very fair! great to see that you're just looking to cover your costs!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    That's awesome. I would hope somebody would be willing to do this for me whenever the time arrives. I'm still not sure if I'm getting mine, but if it doesn't happen I'm hoping somebody who was able to score two would be willing to reasonably offer something like this.

Kudos, VA!
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    mcrieckenmcriecken Indiana Posts: 265
    Great to see that you're willing to hook a fellow PJammer up. Hope this finds a good home!
    St. Louis, USA 10-05-2004 | Chicago, USA 08-23-2009 | Indianapolis, USA 05-07-2010 | Hartford, USA 10-25-2013 | Lexington, USA 04-26-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-22-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-18-2018 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2018
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Very cool of you.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    that's incredibly nice. wish i would have logged on a little earlier and got it from you. if for some reason the first response falls through, I'd be happy to purchase.
    How I choose to feel, is how I am.
  • Options
    TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    Could it be I finally was in the right place at the right time??
  • Options
    I have a feeling that once all these on-line vinyl place fill all these orders there's gonna be a lot of 10c'ers with extras. Hopefully they will all be as ungreedy as VIFJ here.

Btw: In Canada here, I walked into an HMV (Canada's big music chain which has basically monopolized that market up here) and ordered a copy for about $65.
    Can't believe people are trading away white backspacers and the like for this item that is apparently still avaliable in places :?
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
    if this is avaiible, please let me know.... i need i need lol
  • Options
    Ok first I'm sorry I didn't get back to everyone but Internet went down we are having a horrible storm here, with that being said I looked over all the posts.

I thank everyone for the offers of more money and trades but I don't need anything for this. I don't believe in th idea of over valuing a item that makes people not get it. It took me 6 years to get a poster I searched high and low for and if it wasn't for a member in the forums being really awesome I'd never would have gotten it.

Ok so to the vinyl, to answer everyone's question. I ordered 1 from Amazon that I Got a confirmation email at 12:52 today saying it was getting ready to ship and should be here by the 13th. As well I ordered one from a local record store that called me today and stated they were getting the one I order.
    After posting this I was informed they might be getting 3 total which means they would have 2 more. If they get those I will email the people in order of the postings.

So the the first PM I received was from TN70407 if I get the other two fluff4u and NAUjackfan will have the ability to get them. If for some reason one can't pay or doesn't want it I'll go next on my list which is at 23 pms!

Thanks for all the responses
    ~Anthony~
  • Options
    fluff4ufluff4u Posts: 193
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I just got an email from amazon.com that mine is shipping just an fyi
    Indianapolis, Indiana 11-24-1991 East Troy, Wisconsin 08-29-1992 West Lafayette, Indiana 03-17-1994 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 07-09-1995 Chicago, Illinois 07-11-1995 East Troy, Wisconsin 06-26-1998 Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-2000 Chicago, Illinois 09-23-2002 Noblesville, Indiana 06-22-2003 Toledo, Ohio 10-02-2004 Chicago, Illinois 10-05-2005 Grand Rapids, MI 05-19-2006 Chicago, Illinois 08-02-2007 Chicago, Illinois 08-23-2009 Noblesville, Indiana 05-07-2010 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Can't believe people are trading away white backspacers and the like for this item that is apparently still avaliable in places :?
    It is a bit ridiculous. I think people are panicking at the possibility that they'll miss out and they're over valuing this LP. The release date isn't even until tomorrow! check a local record store and wait it out a bit before offering up crazy stuff.

I know plenty of people who had multiple orders "just to be sure" and are now going to going to be stuck with multiples. If you stay patient and wait it out, you'll probably get one for close to cost.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    That's awesome. I would hope somebody would be willing to do this for me whenever the time arrives. I'm still not sure if I'm getting mine, but if it doesn't happen I'm hoping somebody who was able to score two would be willing to reasonably offer something like this.

Kudos, VA!
    mcriecken wrote:
    Great to see that you're willing to hook a fellow PJammer up. Hope this finds a good home!
    jshin wrote:
    Very cool of you.
    mfc2006 wrote:
    [very fair! great to see that you're just looking to cover your costs!
    that's incredibly nice. wish i would have logged on a little earlier and got it from you. if for some reason the first response falls through, I'd be happy to purchase.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”