Options

FS: March '94 Cleveland

Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey Guys,

I'm selling my March 1994 Cleveland poster by Derek Hess. My EBeans page for the item can be found here
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/stock.php?id=144149

This item is only for sale. I have surgery on my ACL scheduled for Tuesday and need some money for the holidays. The average price is $329. for the item, so please, - serious inquiry only. I was hoping to save this item for trade one day, but medical reasons + holiday mean I'm unloading it now.

The poster is in VG condition, a few "puffs"/ slight bubbles since I received it. Stored in a flat poster binder since I bought it 3-4 years ago.

Pics at http://imgur.com/a/HywEg

Fell free to PM. Looking at the $250 - $275 price range.

Thanks for reading.

Paypal only, please!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Good luck with your surgery and I hope you find a home for the poster.
  • Options
    Good luck on the surgery. You should really give an asking price here, before this gets locked for being an auction. Not that I care just trying to help.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    you have any pictures of the damage?

depending on damage you might be looking at the low 200s as a price

not the 329 it sounds like you want

like someone else said... it's in the rules... no auctions allowed - name a price or be locked/deleted

no one is trying to be an ass... just letting you know the rules of this forum
  • Options
    also... this show was on march 22... not in july

the 94-07 is the series number

what number is this print?
  • Options
    you have any pictures of the damage?

depending on damage you might be looking at the low 200s as a price

not the 329 it sounds like you want

like someone else said... it's in the rules... no auctions allowed - name a price or be locked/deleted

no one is trying to be an ass... just letting you know the rules of this forum

this is an underrated print - one of PJ's best...

to the OP's defense, he never said he wanted 329, merely stated what the average is for this print. he was straightup about damage so i dont believe he thought he would get 329 for it. he actually indicated he would entertain offers anywhere from 200 and up which could be a great price depending on condition (and you stated low 200s with severe damage in mind).

good luck to the OP...
  • Options
    Was just stating the avg price earlier. I'm looking to get $250 - $275 out of it.
    I'd hesitate to say it's damaged. It does seem to have yellowed from the last 15 years, but there really isn't much else wrong with it. Originally picked it up 3-4 years ago and I was holding on to it to trade for Philly '98.

Sorry if I gave the impression of an auction. I am familiar with the rules.

Can't find a number. It's identical to the images on esp beans.

Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/HywEg

(Cleaned up post 1. Originally did it late last night. Reads a little better now)
  • Options
    nice to see we could all discuss this as semi adults ;) hahaha

best of luck in your sale
  • Options
    No worries, I appreciate the feedback.