Options

...With a little help from my friends

nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
edited December 2011 in The Porch
So I need some help friends. I'm moving into my own place and living alone for the first time in quite a while and I will NOT be able to afford cable or more importantly internet service...which means no more daily access to pearl jam's site and this board. Hoping someone out there might be willing to help keep me informed with big announcements such as Alpine boots/dvd, new album news, and most importantly a 2012 tour announcement/ticket pre-sale. Anyone willing to keep me updated via text messaging?
I'm not human...I'm Danish!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    nsepstru wrote:
    So I need some help friends. I'm moving into my own place and living alone for the first time in quite a while and I will NOT be able to afford cable or more importantly internet service...which means no more daily access to pearl jam's site and this board. Hoping someone out there might be willing to help keep me informed with big announcements such as Alpine boots/dvd, new album news, and most importantly a 2012 tour announcement/ticket pre-sale. Anyone willing to keep me updated via text messaging?

PM sent
  • Options
    nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
    Already have a couple of volunteers, THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! This is why I love this board/communityso much! There's always someone willing to step up!
    I'm not human...I'm Danish!