Options

First print Vitalogy sealed for your help

edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I just started a Photography business a few months back and I'm looking to make a flier plus reword my website to help get more business but I'm horrible at describing things and wording. What I need is someone who can provide me with a write up that I can use on my main page of my website www.studio424.info and someone who can help build a flier that I can pass out that looks professional and helps sell my business to potential clients. I will then provide you a still sealed first print Vitalogy. Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    How can we tell if albums or first or second print?
  • Options
    I'll take some pictures and show you the difference tomorrow
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    I'll take some pictures and show you the difference tomorrow

I was just wondering as I have some albums and have been wondering if they're first or second print as I don't remember buying them in the 90's as I don't remember much from the 90's, oh and your site looks really cool. Good luck with your business in these difficult times, but you seem talented and am sure you will do well!
  • Options
    Put the first paragraph on your welcome page after the third graph. Also: "...Madison Heights, Virigina, located conveniently..."

These should be your second and third graphs:

Studio 424 captures everything from weddings to group and individual portraits to pregnancy shots to milestones and beyond, with the belief that no photo should ever be shot the same way. Each snapshot is an original image and needs to be captured in its own way unique way.

Whether you have the perfect setting for Studio 424 Photography to highlight you and your loved ones, or you need our own private studio space, each session is tailored to meet your needs.

On your blog: take out the "I'm no English major" or whatever. Takes away from your credibility.

Good luck.
  • Options

Actually I meant to say make the 2d and 3d your 1st and 2d.
  • Options
    GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    I own a portrait studio as well...the main thing to do is pimp yourself out as often as you can. Leave business cards everywhere...and use craigslist/facebook (social media) daily. I post a new craigslist ad every morning...and I've got 4 that I rotate so if potential clients search the other ads I have, they aren't all them same. :) Once a week I post a Facebook 'special'...usually for current clients to get them back in the door. Your best friend will be word of mouth. Impress your clients and they will tell their family/friends.

High school seniors is my bread and butter...most high schools charge a fee to be on their "preferred photographers list" which ranges from $300-$800. Since I charge $225 per student, the return only takes a couple and it's all profit from there. Weddings are fun, but never sell yourself short. Don't charge too much, but then again don't work for free.

Oh...not sure if this matters much or not but I always try to say portraits. Just sounds more professional to me. Good luck with your studio!
  • Options
    Pm sent...
  • Options
    Put the first paragraph on your welcome page after the third graph. Also: "...Madison Heights, Virigina, located conveniently..."

Studio 424 captures everything from weddings to group and individual portraits to pregnancy shots to milestones and beyond, with the belief that no photo should ever be shot the same way. Each snapshot is an original image and needs to be captured in its own way unique way.

Whether you have the perfect setting for Studio 424 Photography to highlight you and your loved ones, or you need our own private studio space, each session is tailored to meet your needs.

On your blog: take out the "I'm no English major" or whatever. Takes away from your credibility.

Good luck.

Thank you for this please pm me if you want to help me with the flyer for the Vitalogy vinyl, but thanks for the advice I do appreciate it
  • Options
    GB45499 wrote:
    I own a portrait studio as well...the main thing to do is pimp yourself out as often as you can. Leave business cards everywhere...and use craigslist/facebook (social media) daily. I post a new craigslist ad every morning...and I've got 4 that I rotate so if potential clients search the other ads I have, they aren't all them same. :) Once a week I post a Facebook 'special'...usually for current clients to get them back in the door. Your best friend will be word of mouth. Impress your clients and they will tell their family/friends.

High school seniors is my bread and butter...most high schools charge a fee to be on their "preferred photographers list" which ranges from $300-$800. Since I charge $225 per student, the return only takes a couple and it's all profit from there. Weddings are fun, but never sell yourself short. Don't charge too much, but then again don't work for free.

Oh...not sure if this matters much or not but I always try to say portraits. Just sounds more professional to me. Good luck with your studio!
    Thanks I appreciate the advice, I've been getting really in with a lot of bands doing concert photography in which I feel good with. I'm still growing my portfolio with families and portraits. But my dream of photography was started becauseof what Eddie Vedder told me and now the goal is to photograph Pearl Jam. Fingers crossed, thanks again
  • Options
    marcos wrote:
    How can we tell if albums or first or second print?

yes i would like to know the answer to this question too

cheers