Options

Tweet tweet tweet

Comments

• Options
    IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    If they are coming to Europe then lets hope they have fixed the ticket selling issues and maybe give us Europeans a chance to actually buy them first :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    IrishGuy wrote:
    If they are coming to Europe then lets hope they have fixed the ticket selling issues and maybe give us Europeans a chance to actually buy them first :D
    they coming to Europe and this is unfair..all must have the same chance to buy ticket..all member wherever they come from
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Er, they have done it before. Sell to those with European addresses first and then open to everyone.
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:
    Er, they have done it before. Sell to those with European addresses first and then open to everyone.
    sure,,,still unfair
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    No, not really.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    IrishGuy wrote:

If they do THAT, then I propose a motion to sell MSG tickets in the order of those who live physically closest to it. MSG FRONT ROW, HERE I COMMMMMEEEEE!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I' d support you :D
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:
    I' d support you :D

:D
  • Options
    Its the bird saying goodbye in english, german, and danish so i can't see how someone would think its a goodbye from the band, album round the corner early next year festivals in june time onwards its a summer tour.

Pj you rock my world :D:D:D:D:D
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:
    sure,,,still unfair

Oh-oh.

I moved back to Italy from NYC a couple of months ago... how do I change my home address?
    Can't really find it anywhere on the "profile" thingy...

... I mean, they can see I shipped the Deluxe DVD to Italy, but other than that...

Any help? :)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:
    sure,,,still unfair

Oh-oh.

I moved back to Italy from NYC a couple of months ago... how do I change my home address?

... I mean, they can see I shipped the Deluxe DVD to Italy, but other than that...

Any help? :)

Try Goods -->> Addresses :mrgreen:
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:

Damn,, do I need to give my friend in Europe $$ to join 10C just so I have a better shot at good tickets?
    LOL :twisted:
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    IrishGuy wrote:

If they do THAT, then I propose a motion to sell MSG tickets in the order of those who live physically closest to it. MSG FRONT ROW, HERE I COMMMMMEEEEE!!!! :mrgreen:

I like the sound of this... Esp. since I live just a few blocks from MSG 8-)
    Becki
  • Options
    Oh-oh.

Any help? :)[/quote]

Try Goods -->> Addresses :mrgreen:[/quote]

Go to your Account then Membership Info, left hand side Addresses and edit them that way.
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:

Damn,, do I need to give my friend in Europe $$ to join 10C just so I have a better shot at good tickets?
    GA baby..no good tickets..but the most importsnt..ticket u can see the concert with all your friends together.. thats what good ticket means :D
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:

Omigod you guys are freaking me out now. :evil:
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:

GA baby..no good tickets..but the most importsnt..ticket u can see the concert with all your friends together.. thats what good ticket means :D

Any PJ ticket is a good show,, and with good friends,, just makes it better!

I'm now going to be glued to my laptop all day Monday till this "announcement" happens....
    Becki
  • Options
    _annie__annie_ Posts: 980
    Gordan: I am with Dimi on that subject about the tickets. Fair chance for everyone. If that wouldn't be the case my friend from Croatia would never have a chance to win a lottery (1st row, dead center) for the Calgary show ;) And in Europe there are no 10c exclusive seats, just regular GA with a chance that you will get in before everybody else. So, let's get rocking you freaks :lol: As long as you are patient enough and have a functional F5 button, you'll get your tickets. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    IrishGuy wrote:

this man knows of what he speaks!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options

this man knows of what he speaks!

I know, I know,,, I was joking around friends... It's all in good fun! :lol:
    Becki
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Alpine was my birthday and Christmas gift...do you think hubby will add a trip to Europe too??? :lol:

If it is in the summer, I promised Sammy I'd take him to England (I'm English) as he has never been and was too sick the past two years....now I really hope England is included in the tour ;) Me and Superman Sammy rocking out to Pearl Jam...Yeah! :D:D:D
  • Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    hellojoe wrote:
    wooohoooo! :D:D

see you all there!!! :D:D:D
    u start coming one by one..hello girl..told u at Alpine im gonna see u soon :D:D:D:D:D:D

Here I am too after some time, Dimi :wave:
    What an amazing piece of news! :o

Really hope to see you both and everyone else out there pretty soon :D
    How exciting!!!!
  • Options
    I think this is a Eddie Vedder solo tour in Europe. Never have you had to live in the vicinity to see the band unless it was some thing like an Irving Plaza show. I don't think it is for festivals because there are no fan club tickets to those shows so it wouldn't make a difference what your address is.
    As for those people complaining "How can they announce this before Christmas when no one has any money" these are the same people who would complain if they announced this in January why they couldn't announce this before Christmas so one could give it as a Christmas present. Also if this announcement is for festivals all of you would complain how do we not find out first on the website!
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    It better be a southern United States Tour! Or people will die! :geek:
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    Hoping and praying for Scotland, summer 2012. Hubby has been begging me to give him dates for visiting there, as it's his homeland, and he likes to go as much as possible. I've been putting it off, waiting to hear about European tour dates. Please let Scotland be included in the Euro tour!!! :thumbup:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    pj23yanks wrote:
    I think this is a Eddie Vedder solo tour in Europe. Never have you had to live in the vicinity to see the band unless it was some thing like an Irving Plaza show. I don't think it is for festivals because there are no fan club tickets to those shows so it wouldn't make a difference what your address is.
    As for those people complaining "How can they announce this before Christmas when no one has any money" these are the same people who would complain if they announced this in January why they couldn't announce this before Christmas so one could give it as a Christmas present. Also if this announcement is for festivals all of you would complain how do we not find out first on the website!

by the way - In 2010, 10c were able to sell some tickets to festivals in Europe, providing early entry at the start of the day for those ticket holders.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    I'm in! See you soon my European friends!
    2005: Curitiba, São Paulo I, São Paulo II.
    2008: New York I, New York II, Hartford, Mansfield I, Mansfield II.
    2011: East Troy I, East Troy II, São Paulo I, São Paulo II, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Buenos Aires.
    2012: Arras, Prague, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen.
  • Options
    Well. I was about due for a Europe trip so this is just perfect!! :)
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    berlin s definitely happening imo...its like the euro version of philly/nyc...band can't tour that part of the world wthout hitting wulheide.

and berlin is an awesome fucking city. if you have the funds and can swing it, definitely spend a couple of days there...you will NOT regret it
    So true. Really hoping this is a date I can make!

Fingers crossed for everyone. Feeling that annoying feeling that things might not fit in to your work/life plans? I am, but I'm sure something will work out.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,835
    pj23yanks wrote:

Ed solo show's would be sweet! Especially seeing him play in those amazing ancient European theaters. Now THAT would be a treat. Way WAY better then the whole festival gig atmosphere. ;)

But December is the prime month of the year when European Festival show's start selling their tickets. And really what better way to start off with a bang then to announce Pearl Jam as one of the headliners.

Also add, just imagine if Pearl Jam is on the same bill with Black Sabbath. On the same night. On the same stage. :shock:
This discussion has been closed.