Options

Poster Question?

ericbiceericbice Posts: 4
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
I bought this Pearl Jam poster when I was in high school around '93, it has moved with me all around the country and I have never seen another one on ebay or anywhere else as I have looked for another one for about 10 years now. Can anybody please give me any info on this poster, I bought it at a record store, and I believe it was the same day VS. was released.
Thank you in advance... Eric

pjposter93.JPG
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I had that poster hanging on my bedroom door for a few years, but it eventually got ruined and trashed with my other posters. Don't know the details though, sorry.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    Thanks man, yeah.. I have tried to find info for years. Hopefully somebody on the board will have an idea!
  • Options
    Had that one on my wall in college. Bought it at a poster sale at my school. Brings back great memories. Also had Cornell and Layne posters.
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    ericbice wrote:
    I bought this Pearl Jam poster when I was in high school around '93, it has moved with me all around the country and I have never seen another one on ebay or anywhere else as I have looked for another one for about 10 years now. Can anybody please give me any info on this poster, I bought it at a record store, and I believe it was the same day VS. was released.
    Thank you in advance... Eric

pjposter93.JPG

If I am not mistaken, correct me ifI am wrong (people here will and then call me an asshole for being wrong! :roll: ). But this is a Lance Mercer '93 23x60 poster. Lance Mercer is the photographer that did the Place/Date Book. Really cool poster. I proudly hung it in my dorm room at MSU in 1994-1995 school year.
  • Options
    Nice, thank you. I wish I could find another one just like it.. and yes it is huge.
    I've had it forever and it has moved with me all around the country and I try to keep it in the best condition possible
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Been looking for that poster going on 10 yrs now. Take good care of it!!
    www.cluthelee.com