Options

Tres Mts available on iTunes, Amazon, but not 10C yet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478
    I'm digging the vibe on this album. I was concerned that it would be full of rock/blues cliches, like the lyrics on My Baby. But that is not the case. There's a groove thing going on here.

I think the argument over mp3 bit rate is overblown. No matter what the bit rate is, it's still lossy audio. You can put lipstick on Sarah Palin, but it's still Sarah Palin. If you want the best digital quality, get the CD. If you want the best analog quality, get the vinyl.
  • Options
    OK, I'm just getting around to picking up Tres Mts, does anyone know if you still get the 2 bonus tracks if you purchase the CD from the 10C? Or were those pre-order only? Anywhere else I can snag those?

thanks
  • Options
    Came late to the Tres Mts party here, and trying to track down these iTunes exclusive tracks -- Every Dream Home A Heartache (the RM cover) & I Smoke. Anyone know where I could find these now?

Not in Tenclub shop and not on iTunes or anywhere else that I can find.

:fp:

thanks
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    neck and neck with Brad for best side project...HANDS DOWN
    i thought their 1st album was great
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    neck and neck with Brad for best side project...HANDS DOWN
    i thought their 1st album was great

Really Really love Tres Mts, fantastic live band! Although I think RNDM is topping them a little bit for me.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!