Options

PopMarket PJ Vinyl bundle sale

BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hope this is okay to post, cause I kinda feel like I shouldn't be directing people to Sony to buy things, but Pop Market is selling a special vinyl bundle of remastered Ten, Vs. and Vitalogy for $44.98 and free shipping:

http://popmarket.com/pearl-jam-vinyl-bu ... s/25909405
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    This looks like a good deal to me... use code FACEBOOK10 for 10% off which takes it close to $40 for all 3 LPs... that's pretty solid!
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    its worth the money, i think they had it at $35 initially, could be wrong.

the only thing i DIDN'T like was that the LP's came with smashed covers and warped vinyl, poor shipping job.

I dunno why no one uses BIGGER boxes for 12" LP's? They make bigger boxes........ :?
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Elzar wrote:
    its worth the money, i think they had it at $35 initially, could be wrong.

the only thing i DIDN'T like was that the LP's came with smashed covers and warped vinyl, poor shipping job.

I dunno why no one uses BIGGER boxes for 12" LP's? They make bigger boxes........ :?
    I hope mine come better... :?
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Their customer service is horrible! I tried to order the first time around and they cancelled my order without warning. This happened AFTER the 24 hour sale, and they wouldn't sell to me again.

Hopefully they take care of everyone this time.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Hopefully they restock them before 8pm because as of right now it says it's sold out.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Hopefully they restock them before 8pm because as of right now it says it's sold out.

yes, that offer was sold out in August, and it was back again during October, since today is Black Friday, they have an hourly offer, so at 8 pm you will be able to purchased them... mind you, the usual price at Pop Market for that bundle was 47 something for the 3 albums, 5 LP total... just FYI...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...