Options

FS: PJ 20 Canada T-Shirt - RED

OkOk Posts: 2,144
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Size Men's Small. $30 + 9 shipping and its yours! PM me if interested! Never washed or worn. Brand new. Non-smoking home.

Also willing to trade for a Faithful Ale if anybody would like to!

PJCAShirtS.jpg
Back.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ya know, if you scroll through a page or two of posts, there was a guy looking for one of these for his wife 'cause I think the one he got was too big or something. Was about a week ago I saw that post here I'm pretty sure....
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    Ya know, if you scroll through a page or two of posts, there was a guy looking for one of these for his wife 'cause I think the one he got was too big or something. Was about a week ago I saw that post here I'm pretty sure....

Cool, will see if I can find him. Thanks for the lead.
  • Options
    PENDING
  • Options
    is it tagged bayside organic or anvil?

also, not to thread hijack, but I have a men's small winnipeg shirt that i''d like to sell
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    The shirt is sold. Thank you.