Options

Faithfull Ale - located in Los Angeles

DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey gang,

Managed to find a little corner liquor store in Arcadia that has Faithfull Ale. I was there at 9:40am on Sunday 11/13 and got one, they had 2 bottles left when I left the store. They're really strict on the one per customer policy. They're selling it for $26.99 / bottle which is WAY better than what the soulless flippers on eBay are asking. Here's the info, since they just had two left I'd call first, best of luck!!

Valentine's Wine & Spirits
Category: Beer, Wine & Spirits [Edit]
924 S Baldwin Ave
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626) 446-6347
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Damiens wrote:
    Hey gang,

Managed to find a little corner liquor store in Arcadia that has Faithfull Ale. I was there at 9:40am on Sunday 11/13 and got one, they had 2 bottles left when I left the store. They're really strict on the one per customer policy. They're selling it for $26.99 / bottle which is WAY better than what the soulless flippers on eBay are asking. Here's the info, since they just had two left I'd call first, best of luck!!

924 S Baldwin Ave
    Arcadia, CA 91007
    (626) 446-6347

they are selling it for $26.99 and you are calling the ebayers soulless flippers?

:shock:
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    Shit.... I found 2 bottles at my local beer store in Maryland (right nextdoor to Delaware) for $29.99. Talk about rip-off city!!!
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Damiens wrote:
    Hey gang,

924 S Baldwin Ave
    Arcadia, CA 91007
    (626) 446-6347

they are selling it for $26.99 and you are calling the ebayers soulless flippers?

Oh I'm with you on the 26.99, but it's better than the $75 - $80 a bottle that I'm seeing on eBay. It's also a big bottle closer to wine bottle size than beer. That's how I'm rationalizing the purchase, it's more like buying a $25 - $30 bottle of wine. :D
  • Options
    Damiens wrote:
    Damiens wrote:
    Hey gang,

924 S Baldwin Ave
    Arcadia, CA 91007
    (626) 446-6347

Oh I'm with you on the 26.99, but it's better than the $75 - $80 a bottle that I'm seeing on eBay. It's also a big bottle closer to wine bottle size than beer. That's how I'm rationalizing the purchase, it's more like buying a $25 - $30 bottle of wine. :D

here in jersey they are/were selling them for $13 a bottle
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...