jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
S/N klasuen Pj20 poster
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    man, good luck... but getting a S/N BK from alpine is going to continue to be tough.... I would imagine that most of them went straight into the hands of the hardcore collectors who aren't going to be convinced to let them go....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    man, good luck... but getting a S/N BK from alpine is going to continue to be tough.... I would imagine that most of them went straight into the hands of the hardcore collectors who aren't going to be convinced to let them go....
    More like flippers and eBay machines. I saw people waking away with piles and I got shut out.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    I'm not a vinyl collector, I just really want a copy of the deluxe DVD for my BK s/n day 2 poster. So if you know someone that could get me a copy, or let me borrow one,...
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    shep wrote:
    More like flippers and eBay machines. I saw people waking away with piles and I got shut out.

I doubt you saw people walking out with "piles" of the S/N version. BK was selling the S/N at his personal table, by himself, and knowing the type of guy that BK is, I very much doubt he was selling more than 1 or 2 per person. Especially considering he probably only had his usual number to sell, aka 200 prints + 20 of the variant...

Now if you're searching for the regular version, maybe you should clarify... I think you would probably have more interest....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    bump
    Go Birds!!!!